Light-O-Rama Forums

For sale: G3-MP3 Director, only 1 year old

Brookhaven19

I am selling a G3-MP3 Director which is only one year old and only used last Christmas.  It is the full kit and includes the Director, 4GB SD card, SD card adapter and manual.  It is very easy to use and ran trouble free for me all season.  I did install the latest firmware on it so no need to do that yourself.

The G3-MP3 Director can replace your show computer in running your shows.  You upload your sequences onto the SD card and put it in the G3-MP3 Director and run the show from there.  It connects directly to your LOR controller via a network cable which also supplies its power.  There is an audio output for you to connect if you wish to purchase an FM transmitter.

I am asking $150 or best offer.  I will send Priority Mail with tracking for no additional cost.

More info on the G3-MP3 Director can be found here:  http://www1.lightorama.com/stand-alone-show-directors/

post-15441-0-70155700-1439473681_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i just bought a new computor to run shows so i am selling mine witch i bought in spring sale and used it for halloween . same price 150.00 inc shipping

• The topic was locked