Light-O-Rama Forums

Please stop the sales!

Papa6058

Because they doubled the cost for Platinum membership, I have a Pacific Ocean front property for sale in New Jersey.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papa6058

• PhilMassey

• Dennis Laff

• Mega Arch

The left handled screw drivers have the handle on the left when you look in the tool bot the right handed it is on the right. Wow, how do you guys ever get anything done.  :D

Papa

the right handed one has a slight twist to the right and   the left  is just the reverse. very simple that is what I tell a new laborer  I have to train 

You must have an easy job... :(

I have to tell my laborers, " Green side up, two kicks, green side up, two kicks."

I still don't think they understand me.

You must have an easy job... :(

I have to tell my laborers, " Green side up, two kicks, green side up, two kicks."

I still don't think they understand me.

What is Laying Sod?

Simple jobs for $400, Alex.

Clearance sales... I NEVER...NEVER pay more than $2.00 for a string of LEDS. YUP I buy the "Crap" store brand strings, been using some of the 2 buck chuck strings for 5 years. Only lost a small handful of them. Can't think of paying $12-16 for a string of lights. I buy them on clearance by the case. For $200 I can buy 100+ boxes....

Clearance sales... I NEVER...NEVER pay more than $2.00 for a string of LEDS. YUP I buy the "Crap" store brand strings, been using some of the 2 buck chuck strings for 5 years. Only lost a small handful of them. Can't think of paying $12-16 for a string of lights. I buy them on clearance by the case. For $200 I can buy 100+ boxes....

Where do you find clearance LEDs by the case?

Where do you find clearance LEDs by the case?

Walmart.  I, too, buy them after Christmas on clearance.  Always have white led strings left when they go 90% off.  I buy every one they have.  Eventually, they get used.  This year, I am putting them in the Holiday Coro singing faces.

Do you mind sharing where you get the deals?

White Wire LEDs... those are money makers if you get them at 90% off. Buy them after Christmas, then put them in Craigslist starting in May titled "Wedding Lights" and sell them $5-6.00 per string. They'll sell like hot cakes. You can do the same with white wire incans. Told that to a fellow local light head who was selling them $0.10 a box at a mini. Told him not to sell them there but do Craigslist. He made $400 in a hurry.

+1 to getting LEDs on clearance from the boxes stores. So far so good.

Edited by Cdanna77