Light-O-Rama Forums

So what do you thing is the big song this year?

Bizywk

Just trying to get our plan together for Christmas 2015.  

Two years ago, the big song was that dumb fox yipping all over the place.   Last year the crowd favorite was certainly the frozen soundtracks.  What do you think it will be for this year?

My bet is something from the unreleased Cinderella movie.    Not sure that even the radio stations have those songs yet.

Any other guesses?  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vince4xmas

• Mega Arch

• dougd

• George Simmons

Anything from Frozen.  It will not be going away!    I really would like to do the dance mix to "Let It Go" I heard on iTunes.

Disney will be coming out with Frozen Fever "short" this year.  Gotta keep the franchise alive as evidenced below in the links. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/frozen-fever-preview-two-minutes-780263

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/07/frozen-fever-sequel_n_6820700.html

http://www.havasunews.com/entertainment/disney-works-to-keep-its-hit-film-frozen-hot/article_5690ecfe-c685-11e4-b2c3-57cbd73d4929.html

Well then, it looks like 2 years in a row that we won't have any cool songs in the display.  B)

Someday, I'm just going to have to sequence 2112!

That would be the best sequence ever. Especially if Dave did the tree.

I think Let it Go from Froen will continue to pick up steam.

Never saw or paid attention to tthe moviey until a few months.  But it's one of my grandbaby's favorites, so a singing face version go into the play this this year.

Rush...the new hot 2015 Christmas song...that's funny.

Rush, I think, has a very loyal but somewhat of a smaller "niche" listering base.  I think you either really love them or really hate them.  So while some would die for  a Rush Sequence, don't think it would be in high demand by most.

...Last year there was a huge prediction for that song selfie. That one just did not pan out.

Thank goodness.

I agree with mpageler as I wanna do a RUSH tune, but worried people will just drive away..........unless they are cool!

Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo

If that song ended with the *splotch* at 1:05 it would be just about right.

Give me a few margaritas and it might just make it into my pre-show filler stuff.

Some "experts" think that Carly Rae Jepsen's  new song will be the hit of the summer. Maybe, but it don't hit me like some of her other songs did. It is the kind of song that will grow on me.  

Edited by lightzilla

I really really really really really don't know if it'll grow on me. But I do know that Tom needs to practice his lip-sinking.