Light-O-Rama Forums

Mega Tree

EricPutney

Okay, I have looked every where and I cannot figure this out. I have everything set up in visualizer except my mega tree. I want to set up a 3 color tree 48 channels.

Clear 02 controller, Red 05 controller and Green 09 controller. When I set up three colors and play, they come on all the same time, not splitting up.

Please Help!

I figured it out, you just create another tree and place it right over top of 1st mega tree. The tree creator is not the same as String where you can create color change.

I figured it out, you just create another tree and place it right over top of 1st mega tree. The tree creator is not the same as String where you can create color change.

Unless they've changed something in the last update I've had no problems creating a mega tree and then assigning multiple colors and channels to each string

At one time I used 4 colors and did just what you are doing by putting all the same colors to one box. Now I have a box at each 1/4 of the tree and it has all four colors for the quarter of the tree. Less cords and never driving a box hard when I go fully on with one color. Its all divided up on the four boxes now. It sure made for a cleaner install and keeping power away from my network.

Jeff

Edited by Jeff Messer