Light-O-Rama Forums

IIIIiiii think I found the next viral song.

rainyoregonchristmas

Did you see their other video "Work It"?  It's funny too,  Not posting link because it's not for kids.

BTW, another 2million hits in 9 hours today on the fox song.

Edited by scubado

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• rainyoregonchristmas

• Orville

• LORi P

Hey Matt,  

Are you a Seahawks fan?

Jim just posted this on FB.

Hope any Steeler fans in LOR-world have a sense of humor.  ;)

http://www.957kjr.com/media/podcast-bob-rivers-twisted-tunes-twistedtunes/what-the-hawks-say-23822816/

Edited by LORi P

Can't say I'm actually a football fan.  I know it gets worse... I also don't drink beer, never cared for baseball.  But I assure you I am an All American Male... just I enjoy the outdoors and the woods more than sports.  Give me a stream, and fir trees over head and I'm a happy man.  But, it is a funny rendition.  I'm sure there are more to come.... Just waiting for some company to pick it up in a commercial.....  Maybe Car Fax?

This version is MUCH better!!

Go Seahawks  5-1

Jim, you should have this in your display this year! It would be your biggest hit!

Gotta say, it's catchy.

Oh, and no editing needed on this one.

-RainyOregonchriStmaS

and to think you started it all, 129mil hits as of today!!!

• 1 month later...

Anybody got the fox say sequenced worth sharing?

if you don't have it, then I would think anyones' would be "worth" sharing...

I think some of you are missing it.  Every year some song many deem as stupid or terrible goes viral...  I'm saying this one is weird and crazy enough it might work.  It took five hours to get it out of my head....  That being said, I don't know if I can stand to sequence it, but I'm saying it really sticks with you.  Ding ding ding De Ding de ding... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY????

Just looked the number of hits... it IS going viral.  When I saw it this morning it had only 14,000 hits.  Right now it has 1,848,889 hits.

WHAT DOES THE WEB SAY????

Click click clickeety click...

and in the time it took me from when I first checked when I started writing this post... 1,882,683 hits

Just sayin'

Rainy, I'll go with you on this one, people in general (NOT LOR users, LOL)  people in general like a catchy beat, and yes, you are right, it DOES indeed have a catch to it, the Video itself is a joke, HOWEVER the SONG is catchy.

After Christmas I'll do it in 4x  (or even 6X time) for 64 channels, just for the fun of it.

Oh, BTW forum, anyone else doing stuff for strobes in 4 or even 6 X beat time ?? those spaces in the sequence editor get REAL SMALL and you can literally do "Rim Shots" with strobes... I'm talking EVERY snare hit, not just the beat itself.

It also works well for stuff like background noises. (example the "eeeoows" in Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke)

Rainy, I think you found a winner ! (Just not the video.....)

Greg

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd check in on "The Fox."  

Can't believe it now has 369,058,348 hits.  I remember when it had about 11,000. 

Caniac HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WATCH THIS???!??!?!?!

So the search is on for the next viral song for this next year...  My prediction is the same as last year.  It'll come out about August and we'll all hate it.  But we will have to admit we need to include it in our display.

i am responsible for a few hundred of those but can't take credit for the rest.

didn't "The Fox" Come out earlier than that?

Edited by caniac

didn't "The Fox" Come out earlier than that?

The video was published on youtube on 3 Septermber 13, and this thread started 2 days later.

Altho what did the fox say is a corny song about a fox, the melody is cool.

I got loads of compliments on putting it in the show this last year.  Not sure if I will add for this year. :)

• The topic was locked