Light-O-Rama Forums

IIIIiiii think I found the next viral song.

rainyoregonchristmas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• rainyoregonchristmas

• Orville

• LORi P

It's only going viral because all of us idiots are clicking on it to hear and watch it! :P   Some don't like it, but it sort of grows on you after listening to it over and over and over to make sure it's something you may want to use......right? :rolleyes:  :P  :D 

Ylvis has another song that's actually funnier.  Lyrics are NSFW, especially at end.  Still, pretty damn funny... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhK283aJBK4

Seems way too slow moving for display use.    Sadly between this one and "The Fox", I'm taking "The Fox".    BTW: now well over 4 million hits for "The Fox".

Seems way too slow moving for display use.    Sadly between this one and "The Fox", I'm taking "The Fox".    BTW: now well over 4 million hits for "The Fox".

that should make it official, if someone has already sequenced it and cares to share I would be ever so grateful!!  If NOT then I need to get busy.

Caniac, this is for you!!!!!!

http://sdrv.ms/1cTJFCl

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY???? 

Bendie bend beeee beend dddd Bend.

Made the frame in about a half hour on "Mr Twistie"

Like I told my 4 year old daughter, Daddy's got Mad Skills for bending 1/4" rod.

Caniac, this is for you!!!!!!

http://sdrv.ms/1cTJFCl

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY???? 

Bendie bend beeee beend dddd Bend.

Made the frame in about a half hour on "Mr Twistie"

Like I told my 4 year old daughter, Daddy's got Mad Skills for bending 1/4" rod.

don't blame me, you posted it and I have spent all Saturday either humming it or playing it and dancing too it (not a pretty sight).

Yea, I don't know if I'll include the "Fox" wire frame in my display, I just wanted to be the first to make one.  Just think what "Wire Frame D'lites" will think, when he has people beating down his door for Foxes!!! this year.

There is one more thing that has bugged me about the music video.  At 0:32 when they are showing the "Seal,"  is it just me or is that not James May, from Top Gear???

Ok, thanks to Rainy I have started sequencing this.  I am not particularly good at mouth movements but then again this song is so stupid it shouldn't matter.  Will share when done.

What an odd song.   You should had seem my wife's face when I played it for her.   LOL

I'm suprised they didnt give a cameo nod to the Beatles, I am the Walrus -     "Goo Goo G'Joob"

that should make it official, if someone has already sequenced it and cares to share I would be ever so grateful!!  If NOT then I need to get busy.

This song was actually featured on  one of our local news channels and touted as definitely the next "viral song" and was over 5+ million hits when they did the news clip and that was a few days ago from my writing this! :o  :blink:

Just checked Youtube... 23.5 million hits.

It is all your fault, before you posted it it was nothing!!   I am being accused on the home front for accounting for roughly 3 million of those hits!!!

• 4 weeks later...

All I have to say, is "I called it!!!!!"

By today there are 108 million hits on Youtube so far.... Now the Today Show!???!!???  :o :o :o:unsure::wacko::blink:

Edited by rainyoregonchristmas