Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

just want to say i used a few of your face sequences last year and they worked great. 

this year i am working on learning papagayo and doing my own.  so far i've figured out papagayo and have my voices lip synced.  i know how to get the dat file loaded in to the sequence editor clipboard and have pasted it in to a sequence.  but my timings do not work out.  i used 25 fps in papagayo, and in my lor sequence i am using a fixed timing grid of 0.05.  i've even tried changing to timing grid to various timings and nothing quite works out.  my queston is what method and settings do you use?? 

Hi Eric

When you paste you need to select the paste by time option. :04 of second works well & for longer songs you may need to edit the song down into smaller sections.

got another question about papagayo... once  load my wav and my lyrics and the sotware "lines" everthing up, it gives me a lot of MBP and ect phonems (misspelled).  while yes under most cirumstances like a cartoon i can see where they would be used.  but for our purposes are they nesseccary?  do you use all of them, or not?  i tried removing some and it looks better to me with my faces.  what does everyelse do??

got another question about papagayo... once  load my wav and my lyrics and the sotware "lines" everthing up, it gives me a lot of MBP and ect phonems (misspelled).  while yes under most cirumstances like a cartoon i can see where they would be used.  but for our purposes are they nesseccary?  do you use all of them, or not?  i tried removing some and it looks better to me with my faces.  what does everyelse do??

I also remove some and it helps with the faces I built.

I'm all good. My light show is getting out of hand. I want to add a pixel mega tree and some more rgb floods this year. I'm also leaning towards a heap of pixel stars and another tighter pixel matrix. Only problem is it will take a year to sequence a song lol.

Edited by bbayjohn

Downloaded singing faces sequence for Ghostbusters from Stuarts dropbox (Thanks Stuart!)

But the sequence ends - or a better description would be cuts off - at 2:47.  The Ghostbusters song continues out to 4:04.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?  Or is the problem on my end?

thanks

dave

Downloaded singing faces sequence for Ghostbusters from Stuarts dropbox (Thanks Stuart!)

But the sequence ends - or a better description would be cuts off - at 2:47.  The Ghostbusters song continues out to 4:04.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?  Or is the problem on my end?

thanks

dave

My email can be found below in my signature, please email me directly for info on edited audio.

Matt

I'm all good. My light show is getting out of hand. I want to add a pixel mega tree and some more rgb floods this year. I'm also leaning towards a heap of pixel stars and another tighter pixel matrix. Only problem is it will take a year to sequence a song lol.

I am jumping into pixels myself with a 16 string mega tree and a San Device controller, have you checked out nutcracker with X lights?its an awesome editor for pixel strings.

• 2 weeks later...

I would really love to see what you could come up with for 4 faces for the song...

Silent Night by the Temptations...

It sounds like it would be a really great singing face song for Christmas...

I am just trying to learn the sequencing for faces myself...

I can send the music if you need it..

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi I would really appreciate if you shared your sequence so that I can add to my sho

eduardo@casillas.com

Thank You

Hi I would really appreciate if you shared your sequence so that I can add to my sho

eduardo@casillas.com

Thank You

I share everything, please read the first post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, sorry I have been gone so long, happily my career in Solar has taken off and I am back this year to start sequencing, start sending in the requests and I will try to get to them this year.

Matt

just to throw a couple out

light of Christmas by  owl city feat toby mac

and the clasic

what Christmas means to me by stevie wonder

I could not figure out how to ad youtube maybe someone else would be kind enough to do it

larry