Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Hey Matt.  I know you are probably very busy , but have you done "Mr. Sandman" by Paplamoose by any chance ?  I am just now learning Papagayo, but if you already have done this.... :D

Thanks. 

Hi Matt can you direct me to the happy birthday i can not seem to find it thanks.

Ooops just getting back into the swing of things and I forgot to add that to the list.

Ooops just getting back into the swing of things and I forgot to add that to the list.

The way I did this is I had my family of four sing happy bday and recorded with Audacity and then I did the faces to it.  If anyone has a song they want done for happy birthday, just send me a .wav of the recording on I can do it in minutes.

I for one want to take a moment and again , thank Matt for all his hard and time for doing these sequences for all of us . This is a REALLY big help to most of us .  I know I myself have tried NUMEROUS times to get these faces synced and they do NOT come out ANY where NEAR the quality that Matt accomplishes .  

Now ... I was wondering if someone could steer me to ( or email them to me )  the NIGHTMARE ON MY STREET files  ( sorry , but I can not seem to find them on his dropbox )

Thank you

b.gould@mchsi.com

I have not finished Nigtmare on Elm Street yet.

Thank you for the kind words.

If you know anyone who needs Solar give me a ring.

Edited by matt stuart

Hey Matt.  I know you are probably very busy , but have you done "Mr. Sandman" by Paplamoose by any chance ?  I am just now learning Papagayo, but if you already have done this.... :D

Thanks.

If You have the light sequence I will do the faces. Its a cute song, and easy to do faces too.

If You have the light sequence I will do the faces. Its a cute song, and easy to do faces too.

Yes.  I have the sequence and the audio file... Just adding faces to all of the appropriate shows this year.  Do you want a copy of the .lms file ? 

FYI, I am adding a DropBox or similar this year to post all of my current sequences...

Thanks again for all of your efforts. 

Edited by RaZZlo

If you know anyone who needs Solar give me a ring.

not sure I know this song ... could you tell me who sings it ?   Is it for Christmas or Halloween ?

Oh .. hey Matt .... theres a new song out recently that would be GREAT for Halloween ...  was wondering if any chance you might be doing it ?

KONGO's   - Come With Me Now

Yes.  I have the sequence and the audio file... Just adding faces to all of the appropriate shows this year.  Do you want a copy of the .lms file ? 

FYI, I am adding a DropBox or similar this year to post all of my current sequences...

Thanks again for all of your efforts. 

Put your files in a folder and name it appropriately your name and the name of song and artist, then hit the upload link found below in my signature and upload it using my Entourage Box.  I will then the upload the faces  and post on the Forum when I am done.  If you do not want to share the light sequence please let me know and I will not include it with the faces, even though I dont like to not share some people are weird about sharing there stuff.

Matt

not sure I know this song ... could you tell me who sings it ?   Is it for Christmas or Halloween ?

Sorry so vague, I just got a job selling Solar in California and thought I would put it out there,

I am now with Revolve Solar out of Redding, CA.  I deal in commercial but will help out anyone who needs residential.  

I understand this is off topic for this thread, but what the heck, its my thread.

Still working on a help video for Papagayo using the song Nightmare on My Street Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff,  so I can get some of you involved in what I do.  Please remember I have years of experience doing this and it isn't something you pick up over night.  You will see that my new sequences which are much more complicated blow away my old stuff.  Be patient and start with a single voice, simple short song, or you will go crazy.  I have heard the song Let It Go from the movie Frozen a million times as I run it through Papagayo and I want to shoot myself.  Cant say no to my daughter, but I almost did.

Happy Holidays

Matt, I tried to upload the MP3 but it said "file too big"... I even tried to RAR it... it is 3.6mb... I see other files that big... Thoughts ? Thanks. 

So here's another challenge I'm having with Papa.... I have done Blue Christmas, ensured that when I started and throughout the process, the frames were set at 25.  When I export into LOR and my sequence, the mouths are faster than the music.  I am using the same .wav file as I created the mouths... Is this typical or am I doing something wrong ? 

I am sure it is user error but wanted to see if this was a known issue... Thanks. 

Matt just curious if you have done All I Need Is Love by Cee Lo Green featuring The Muppets. This seems to me like it would be a family favorite since many of us grew up with The Muppets and Cee Lo Green being popular now. Sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks for all you do!

How did I miss this thread?  I've added the singing trees to my display this year and needed some sequencing assistance.  I'll have to take the time to read through the entire thread when I get home.  If anyone wants to share some sequences, please feel free to email me at namecips@yahoo.com.  I know the "can can" is a basic one, but the wife loved it when she saw it, so we'll for sure be looking to do that one. 

Any recommendations on others? 

How did I miss this thread?  I've added the singing trees to my display this year and needed some sequencing assistance.  I'll have to take the time to read through the entire thread when I get home.  If anyone wants to share some sequences, please feel free to email me at namecips@yahoo.com.  I know the "can can" is a basic one, but the wife loved it when she saw it, so we'll for sure be looking to do that one. 

Any recommendations on others? 

Read the first post it will show you how to download all of my sequences and I also have a complete list of what is available.

I'm happy to share mine as well since this forum was so helpful to me also.

Its my entire Haloween makeup.  Its only 7 channels so its pretty simple but the beats are fairly accurate.

Ghostbusters

Blue Moon

Grim Grinning Ghosts

This is Halloween

Thriller

Monster Mash

PM me and I'll be happy to email the sequence and music.  (assuming you own the music of course)

BTW, mine goes to animation I purchased here so I can't send the video just the audio.   This guy makes some great stuff!!!

Edited by texmaster

I for one want to take a moment and again , thank Matt for all his hard and time for doing these sequences for all of us . This is a REALLY big help to most of us .  I know I myself have tried NUMEROUS times to get these faces synced and they do NOT come out ANY where NEAR the quality that Matt accomplishes .  

Now ... I was wondering if someone could steer me to ( or email them to me )  the NIGHTMARE ON MY STREET files  ( sorry , but I can not seem to find them on his dropbox )

Thank you

b.gould@mchsi.com

I agree he does great work, thank you very much. I for one would love something like a Rob Zombie Dragula this year for Halloween. I'll do up a sequence of the song without the faces this week if that will help

I agree he does great work, thank you very much. I for one would love something like a Rob Zombie Dragula this year for Halloween. I'll do up a sequence of the song without the faces this week if that will help

Thats the way it works.  If you do the light sequence and share it, then I will do the faces.  Last year I spent so much time on faces that I had no time to do the light sequencing, half of my songs went unseen last year.

• Like 1