Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Matt, I'm currently doing the faces for the Weekend, I can't feel my face, but I can't figure out how to get it from papagayo to lor, even using the papagayo to lor utility, would you be willing to do the conversion for me if I sent you the finished papagayo file?  I still have a ways to go but should be ready soon.

Sure send it to me email.  studog86@hotmail.com.  I will take a look at it for you in Papagayo,  do you want me to clean it up if it needs it, Or do you want me to leave it as is?

• 8 months later...

Still working on the new job, we had some changes lately and I hope to become full time with Pay, Instead of 60 hours a week with part time pay.  This should free up some time, to sequence.

First song will be uma thurman Fall Out Boys.

Does anyone have a light sequence to this song so I can use it.

I have been stuck with too many songs that I have done faces to but cant find the time to light sequence them.

Matt

Edited by matt stuart

2 hours ago, matt stuart said:

Still working on the new job, we had some changes lately and I hope to become full time with Pay, Instead of 60 hours a week with part time pay.  This should free up some time, to sequence.

Does anyone have a light sequence to this song so I can use it.

I have been stuck with too many songs that I have done faces to but cant find the time to light sequence them.

Matt

You have mail Matt...

7 hours ago, matt stuart said:

Does anyone have a light sequence to this song so I can use it

Just sent you an email.  Includes faces.  Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...

I am wondering if you have dome friends with the monsters by Rhiana (ft with Emenem), and Blank Space by Iprevail.  My email is firedude_1@msn.com.  Thank you

Hi Matt,

I would really, really appreciate it if you could help me out by doing singing faces for any of the following songs:

Wizard - I wish it could be Christmas everyday

Slade - Merry Xmas everybody

Shakin Stevens - Merry Christmas everyone

The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride

Hoping you can help me!

Thank you!!

John

Matt Last year I had Ave Maria in German by Helene Fischer in my singing trees.  I would like to change the music version.  If I provide you the original sequence and the new music would you be interested in editing it for me?    Thank you in advance. 

Just sent you an email.  Includes faces.  Enjoy

Could I get a copy of Uma Thermon with faces?

Edward.Gonzalez@Gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matt

my name is Pastor Paul Ciucci from Shahaven Farms in Mason MI. We have the four monster singing heads from Holiday Coro as well. We want to put stocking caps on them and have them sing Christmas songs. Is this what you have been able to do? If so could you please contact me we would love to be able to get some sequences for them to sing Christmas pastorpaulciucci@aol.com

Thank u for sending me help guys...and girls.

At the bottom of all my posts is a link to my dropbox account.  There you will find all my sequences, email me for audio info.

On 9/3/2016 at 2:25 PM, EdNetman said:

Could I get a copy of Uma Thermon with faces?

Edward.Gonzalez@Gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not finished that one yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I need some extra singing face sequences.  I have two I'd be willing to share.  I have White Christmas from Home Alone that I purchased from Holiday Coro with my tree it includes all 4 faces.  I also have Winter Wonderland by Pentonaix that I did myself, it only has 1 face but I think I did a good job.  Used Papagayo and spent the better part of 10 hours on it.  cfulford33@gmail.com 

Also, I just started to source the lights for the face.  I was going to do all LED, but my budget is slowly thinning out.  I purchased two new AC controllers and a CCP set along with a variety of other stuff. Anyone know a good source for cheaper lights?  I was going to use 1000bulbs.com.  Thanks 

12 hours ago, caserace33 said:

I need some extra singing face sequences.  I have two I'd be willing to share.  I have White Christmas from Home Alone that I purchased from Holiday Coro with my tree it includes all 4 faces.  I also have Winter Wonderland by Pentonaix that I did myself, it only has 1 face but I think I did a good job.  Used Papagayo and spent the better part of 10 hours on it.  cfulford33@gmail.com 

you have email