Light-O-Rama Forums

upgrading error from 3.7 to 3.8

Sneely

Try downloading it again. Most times when this error pops up it means the software didn't get fully or correctly downloaded to your computer.

Guest wbottomley

yea it keeps stopping before it completes the download ive tried it 7 or 8 times already

That's either an internet or pc problem. I didn't have any trouble downloading it.

it did it fine on my home computer but my laptop is having trouble on the same wireless internet and the home computer is shut off grrrr.

am i missing something special with this upgrade i have no rgb's

seems like there is a serious problem with this release. I too have tried 7 or 8 times to download the file and it stops before it is complete. Was the software even tested or is it corrupt.

I would disagree that there is a problem with the release. I've downloaded it, and installed on a few machines. Just finished downloading it, again, from the LOR website.

As an alternate location, you can download from here.

I just found the problem. If you are running Norton 360 or other computer protection> I just had a popup from my Norton advising of a mass injection web attack and in the description it says lightorama .com/support matches the signatiure of a known attack. It shows it as a High Alert.I think before I tuen off Norton to download this file Lightorama should run a scan on their software and server.

FYI....

Errors in downloading would have nothing to do with errors in the software.

The error that Norton is reporting is either OLD (from before summer), or a false positive. The server has been clean for quite some time.

I just checked and there is NOTHING amiss->

Analysis report for http://lightorama.com/support

Sample Overview

URL http://lightorama.com/support

Domain lightorama.com

Analysis Started 2012-10-15 15:26:42

Report Generated 2012-10-15 15:26:46

Jsand version 2.3.5

See the report for domain lightorama.com.

Detection results

Detector Result

Jsand 2.3.5 benign

Exploits

No exploits were identified.

This is a summary of what was observed on lightorama.com.

Analysis Information

Malicious and Suspicious URLs

No malicious or suspicious URLs were found on this domain.

Exploits Detected

No exploits detected.