• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torqumada286

• gmac

• caniac

• Rapajez

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking of doing Good Feeling - by Flo Rida or at least part of it, oh and Glad you Came seemed to be a big hit this year for Halloween, thinking of updating it for Christmas.

Edited by adamjonny

Does anyone have Party Rock sequenced for four singing faces? I would love to get a copy. I did it with a singing reindeer last year (mouth open or close), but I want to do the full blown singing faces this year.

I am thinking of doing Good Feeling - by Flo Rida or at least part of it, oh and Glad you Came seemed to be a big hit this year for Halloween, thinking of updating it for Christmas.

I did the last 3rd of it for New Years last year, the whole breakdown/dubstepy part. 1/4 speed is barely slow enough sequence it accurately, and I kind of rushed it. Was tired of working on lights at that point, lol. It was a lot of fun though, and didn't look too bad. Skip to 1:50:

• 2 weeks later...

man lots of good ones guys send to me if willing rick_shirk@yahoo.com if any one anyone done arches to i am santa clause by bob rivers its on twisted christmas need a sequence for 8 chan arch also looking for christmas eve (sarajevo)8 chan arch sequence by tso trying to get shows done and no time doing work 7 day. so any arch sequences would be helpfull wona do my play list with arches being i have them to use.

also have rgb floods and no time to get in order . trying to get the news this year twice if lucky made it in halloween so its a good start i guess. being thats my first time threw my show years.

i need a 2012 song for sure seems a lot of guys use dubstep quite a bit as i am one doing so thanks to some help..

reading threw post they all look fun . the wife even like the beiber song ....so does the daughter ... so will take what your willing to share . being said how do i share my stuff. only fair to do so .

reading threw post they all look fun . the wife even like the beiber song ....so does the daughter ... so will take what your willing to share . being said how do i share my stuff. only fair to do so .

See! I'm not crazy! It has a lot of effects throughout, and the tempo/beat changes a couple times. Slowly doing the rap with my Santa face...

You can share files by going into your /light-o-rama/sequences directory. You'll see everything in there. You can then email the sequence files or post them to a sharing site like Dropbox.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...