Light-O-Rama Forums

What is 2012's "Party Rock Anthem"?

Rapajez

I stumbled across "I'm Santa and I know it"....it's a takeoff from LMFAO's, I'm sexy and I know it....I thinking of doing that one

PM me, I can send you what I have done. I have 64 channels with mega tree and mini's.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Torqumada286

• gmac

• caniac

• Rapajez

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to take a look, I just finished Titanium. Only 16 channels, but most of the hard work is already done. It is set up for an 8 channel pumpkin face and 8 other channels. Could use some tweaking, but I'll share if anyone is interested.

I'm thinking Katie Perry's Extraterrestial (not the Kanye version!) might be a good choice for Halloween. Lots of interesting sound effects to map to different elements.

Edited by Shan-Man

"I'm Santa and I Know It" is pretty raunchy, are you going to edit it?

Orville had gave me a copy of an edit he did, but I decided to re edit it my self, to shorten it and change it a little.

Orville had gave me a copy of an edit he did, but I decided to re edit it my self, to shorten it and change it a little.

I'd be interested in the edited version if you would like to share. The one on youtube would be pretty offensive to some.

I am already working on Call Me Maybe but I am using the Club Remix of the song so its more techno... Should be a fun one to do.. I am also going to edit it down so its shorter.. If anyone has any ideas or would like to share what they have done with the original song.. i would love to see it.. I also finished Kelly Clarkson's Stronger.. I liked the song and thought it would be fun to do...

Didn't consider doing a remix of Call Me, Maybe. That may make it more bearable.

Ditto on "Some Nights". Just heard that song after my original post. Really cool opening. Would be interesting to do something with all that "a cappella".

Edited by Rapajez

Same here... I'm willing to share my Kelly Clarkson one with anyone who wants it as well... Also would love a copy of someone's Call me Maybe... or if anyone has any Lady Gaga songs... (Born this way, Bad Romance, etc..) or even any other current(ish) Pop songs.. I'd gladly trade some of mine for them...