Light-O-Rama Forums

Vegomatic release 1.0.1 RGB sequencing tool

ItsMeBobO

Vegomatic and Marquee / clipboard flipper are now in general release. The expire dates have all been set to March 2013.

In this release you can now generate a prewired prop file in the same layout / shape / bulb size as your cosmic RGB string.

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2012/vegomaticRelease.wmv

Download software and other watch other videos here http://itsmebob.com/SD.html

Some additional changes are on the to do list

The marquee frame color picker will have a fade out option.

The marquee changes per frame will be calculated and shown to give a network traffic estimate

Added a new color feature to Marquee. You can now fade out your colors to black or fade up from black to your selected color.

Several bug fixes were made for this clipboard flipper release 2.0.1

If you changed your matrix size you would get a bogus out of memory error the next time you start up.

Blend option when zooming was corrected

The preview window enhancements were incorrectly overridden. Now the preview is not fuzzy blended and is intentionally blockish looking with 1 block per pixel.

Video of color picker changes

http://itsmebob.com/...arqueeFades.wmv

MarqueeColorPicker.jpg

• 4 months later...

All programs unknown to Norton get flagged. Note that no problem with malicious code is found. If you trust virus scan part, you need to override the reputation warning. Norton has a registry for developers to submit code for review. They must be a little behind as I did submit several years ago but they never got back to me.

As a recovering Norton addict, one of my twelve steps is to beseech others to abandon Norton in favor of AV software you can actually believe in.

About a year ago, some virus came to town and my PC - protected by a pricey Norton product - got it. Sharon's PC - protected by free Windows Essentials - quarantined it.

That was all the sales pitch I needed.

Thanks for the software Bob. Sounds like something I need to play around with.

Anyone without the clipboard flipper - that one alone is worth the price of admission!

Edited by George Simmons

I've tried Norton in the past and had nothing but performance problems with the machine.

I use AVG now, and there are no performance issues.

Jerry

Thanks Bob for updating your software. Your clipboard flipper is very helpful in my sequences.

I used Trend Micro in the past and I was happy with it, but then they dummed it down. They kept the cost the same, but got rid of alot of custom settings.

I use Norton 360 now I am actually pleased with it. The thing about virus protectors one program might block virus A and C but miss virus B where another virus program might block both A and B but miss C.

I had to turn off my Norton to download any of Bob's stuff...once downloaded I just turn it back on...

I had to turn off my Norton to download any of Bob's stuff...once downloaded I just turn it back on...

When it scans It might try to delete it.

Try this for SNGs With norton running download it then when it gives you that warning click on view details. Then on that page there should be a restore button once you click on that another box opens up and click on ignore this threat.

This could help anyone with Norton deleting files that you know are safe.

Norton_Fix.png

Edited by TitusCarnathan

I was just wondering if anyone else saw what I did as I tried to download it. Was not expecting to start a thread on this issue, since once it is restored, it comes back clean on all virus tests, so they are killing it because it is not very popular YET.

Thanks for all of the feed back, yes I had already restored it, but just wondering if it had been submitted to Norton to get all of these MUST HAVE TOOLS to the masses! Maybe a quick ZIP or RAR would beat the system on this!

Thanks for the software Bob.

New to the LOR world, and diving in head first into Pixel-DMX!

• The topic was locked