Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with my purchase

ChristmasCanada

One comment on heystew's diagram. According to Jim @ SanDevice, his E682 will allow you to daisy chain several E682s, no need for switch/hub to connect several E682s. May need a switch/hub for other connections.

I can't say I have tested that I am waiting on my first E682 from SanDevice.

Gil V.

I don't know how. For starters, there is only one ethernet connector on the E682.

Hi Guys,

Can a mp3 Show Director be added to this diagram and if run in dmx can other E131 controlers be run after ELOR like the ECG-P12R?

Cheers

John

edeted to include diagram

I assume you mean to use the mp3 SD in place of the computer. From what I know, yes, but I am not using an mp3 SD.

For your second question, as far as I know, any E1.31 controller can be used after the eLOR.

• Like 1

One comment on heystew's diagram. According to Jim @ SanDevice, his E682 will allow you to daisy chain several E682s, no need for switch/hub to connect several E682s. May need a switch/hub for other connections.

I can't say I have tested that I am waiting on my first E682 from SanDevice.

You cannot "daisy chain" E682's like the LOR controllers. For multiple you need a switch/hub and a seperate cat5 for each one.

As far as using the ELOR to a E1.31 controller from a DC MPs player, the answer is yes, but you can't control as many pixels as with a computer. Under heavy network activity you will see some lag.

Scott

• Like 1

Thanks Jim and Scott.

Thought it should be possible but I can't see any info on it.

So how many pixels could a Mini Director MP3 Player with eLOR control before starting to lag?

I just noticed the old DC MP3 mini director has been discontinued and replaced with a mDM-MP3. Cant see any difference in the 2 mp3 controllers, is there any difference?

Edited by bbayjohn

i use paypal on rays site

How did you use pay pal on his site (alliexpress)? The only options I have found are visa/MC

When ordering ask for combined shipping and request to pay via paypal. He will then send you an invoice and his paypal account details.

On Ray's 3 wire pigtails, they are, brown, blue and yellow with a green stripe, what property do each of these colors represent in regards to hooking up to the 682 and a ray wu 2811 strip? thanks!