Light-O-Rama Forums

CDI Pre Order Update

paul sessel

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are starting to receive some items and are starting to fill some of your pre orders. We just got a handful of orders for the LED ribbons and they are shipping today. The first round of orders will ship out in about a week. That will be most of the smaller orders of LED light strings and retro fit C-9 and C-7 lamps. The balance of the LED string orders will ship out in April.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paul sessel

• Max-Paul

• Dan C

• JSelph

Dont know if I am near the front or the rear of the line. But I just got several emails saying that I have been invoiced for my second half of the payment. And 5 emails with tracking number for my boxes of LED goodies from CDI.

Seems that the pre-sale items are on the move.

Yes - we got about 20% of the pre orders shipped this week. The next round will ship about the 2nd week in April and should be a pretty good number of orders. I have the strobes, male and female plugs, and another container of LED string lights due in the first week of April.

Interesting Paul,

I had ordered 10 strobes. I suppose that you must have had some still in stock from last year. Or are you split shipping my order I wonder. Looks like I will know tomorrow evening.

Max-Paul wrote:

Interesting Paul,

I had ordered 10 strobes. I suppose that you must have had some still in stock from last year. Or are you split shipping my order I wonder. Looks like I will know tomorrow evening.

Yes - we have inventory all year around.

Yep, I ordered 30 strobes and they came right away! And that was a couple of months ago!

I got the email confirming the second half of my payment as well as the UPS shipment emails. This is exciting! I didn't expect them until June.

The next container of LED Strings gets here the first of April. We will also get our strobes and our electrical plugs about that same time, so a lot of orders that have not already shipped will do so by the second week of April.

According to UPS, I should have 6 or 7 boxes sitting on my doorstep when I get home tonight....YIPPEEE!!!!!

yaaa for you David (said sincerely)I bought some C6 in red, green, and PW. Got a case each in 50 and 100 ct. Going to use them to light up a 4' tree X 5 of them. So, planned to put 50 on top and 100 on bottom half. Aint no way I am going to put 100 on bottom half cause the tree is more like 40 / 60. So this gives me a start on my 20' mega tree for next year. Sorry Paul, might not need as many lights as I was thinking next year.

JSelph wrote:

My shipment arrived today (4 cases, plus strobes). Paul....YOU ROCK!!!!

Agreed....

That was a very nice surprise yesterday afternoon. PAUL.....YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Just got my order :)
Got bent over for a $750 UPS brokerage fee.:shock:
I sure hate UPS! But sure love CDIs products!

Thanks Paul!

ace_master wrote:

Just got my order :)

Thanks Paul!

Ouch about the UPS Brokerage fee. What exactly is that for anyway? I assumed that the shipping cost would cover everything. Even though I hate UPS, I'll sure use them everyday compared to the USPS.

pstigerfan wrote:

ace_master wrote:
Just got my order :D

Thanks Paul!

Ouch about the UPS Brokerage fee. What exactly is that for anyway? I assumed that the shipping cost would cover everything. Even though I hate UPS, I'll sure use them everyday compared to the USPS.
Any shipment that UPS brings in to Canada gets this treatment. Sometimes Canadians end up paying 80% of the value of the shipment in UPS fees... you never know what to expect until it comes across the border, and by then you either pay the fee or forfeit the package.

So it would seem I was not in the first round of orders as I have not gotten anything yet.

Here's hoping for round two!