Light-O-Rama Forums

Ray Wu's Store

rgardner518

hdracer wrote:

Interesting!

I have serious doubt that is a Xenon Gas Discharge strobe. That looks more to be an LED type strobe to me, just because the flashes just don't seem to be bright enough for a Xenon gas dischzrge. Just know whenever I have tried to photograph a strobe {Xenon} head on like that, I end up with a very harsh, white and usually purplish streaked lines in the video.

So I'm still not convinced that's zny type of Xenon, like said, looks more to be high brightness LED's too me.

But we'll see...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rgardner518

• Surfing4Dough

• thobby04@gmail.com

• trafficman

I am working on my Halloween display and want to add four signing pumpkin frames. Would this neon rope light work for outlining the eyes and mouth? Also I've never used rgb in my lightshow. What other items would I need to purchase from ray to make it work? Each face would typically take 8 channels on lor contollers.

Finally some one close to home that uses lor. I see you are in jones creek. I am in Alpharetta. We need to chat offline sometime. This is my first year using lor last four have been 6 channel gemmy lightshow.

thobby04@gmail.com wrote:

Finally some one close to home that uses lor. I see you are in jones creek. I am in Alpharetta. We need to chat offline sometime. This is my first year using lor last four have been 6 channel gemmy lightshow.

Would be wise to add your location to your profile so others may know where you are at and may be able to provide help, or at least provide advice from afar based on knowing what the climate is like where you live.

thobby04@gmail.com wrote:

My location is Atlanta ga.

Add that to your profile so it will show up to the right under your name so people will know that down the road.

Go here: http://forums.lightorama.com/
and then click on "My Account" from the side menu. From there you will see Profile. That is where you add it.