Light-O-Rama Forums

The Winder Curse Continues....

jimswinder

The said cursee must have been effected himself in a manner unknown to us due to the fact that said cursee must be in a prone position unable to overcome the effects of the curse to right said self and reply to posts. Lets just hope that the magnetic pull of said curse did not become too great and get too close to his hard drive and erase all information. Hope he does not have any metal parts in his body.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• TitusCarnathan

• shfr26

• George Simmons

So Jim, did you get a repair estimate yet? I am taking a cruise out of Seattle this spring, and I was wondering if it would be cheaper to ask if I could park at your house for a week or pay the $175 parking lot fee...

shfr26 wrote:

Lets just hope that the magnetic pull of said curse did not become too great and get too close to his hard drive and erase all information.

actually...that has happened three times to me...

once just last year...

amcdonald307 wrote:

So Jim, did you get a repair estimate yet? I am taking a cruise out of Seattle this spring, and I was wondering if it would be cheaper to ask if I could park at your house for a week or pay the $175 parking lot fee...

no estimate yet, but my insurance company did track down the License Number that a witness had left..so they are in the process of contacting their insurance company.

You driving from Wyoming or flying in...be glad to pick you up from the airport and take you to the port where the cruise lines are as I can see them from my house.

Just can't guarantee nothing will fall from the sky during the ride in...

jimswinder wrote:

amcdonald307 wrote:

no estimate yet, but my insurance company did track down the License Number that a witness had left..so they are in the process of contacting their insurance company.

You driving from Wyoming or flying in...be glad to pick you up from the airport and take you to the port where the cruise lines are as I can see them from my house.

Just can't guarantee nothing will fall from the sky during the ride in...

Are you sure you even want to go NEAR an airport? Planes are in the sky, hate for one to fall on you! What with the Winder curse and all, you sure that it's safe to even be within a mile of an airport?