Light-O-Rama Forums

The Winder Curse Continues....

jimswinder

just had my truck be hit and run...
was parked in front of my house at 3453 37th Ave SW
I did not notice it was hit when I got home at around 4:30 (though it could have been damaged then) as I ride my Harley to work.
My son did say he heard a big bang around 3:40...also neighbor said he did not notice it when he got home...
so could have happened between 3:30 and 5:30...
though I was home and did not hear anything...

Attached files 301380=16588-truck 1.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• TitusCarnathan

• shfr26

• George Simmons

George Simmons wrote:

Bummer.

Are you positive it wasn't something from the roof?

LMFAO...

only you George..only you...

George Simmons wrote:

Bummer.

Are you positive it wasn't something from the roof?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Two years in a row, my wife's SUV wound up in the body shop, days after the show opened. One year, she had her first accident, the day after the show went live. The following year, her car was hit while parked right next to the fire station , while we were waiting for all the pre light up festivities to be done...

We have been kind of nervous around the start of show days since... :shock:

I hope you didn't just signal the switch to show tear down accidents... :D

BTW, I really like that gold base band on white for F150's..

Well I guess it is better the truck than the hog! Speaking of, what model Harley you ride? Good thing no one got hurt! Someone surely felt that hit though!

Wow Jim. You sure have some bad luck. That really sucks.

Did you file a police report and did the "hit and run" vehicle leave any of it's paint on your truck? Or any of it's pieces lying about? I watch a lot of those real cop shows (not the fake stuff) and they can, many times, figure out the make and model of a vehicle just from paint left behind on your vehicle or from pieces of the vehicle that may have been damaged and left at the scene.

Just glad no one was in the truck when it got hit like that. That's a pretty darn hard hit, so I'd think there would have been either paint left on your truck and/or pieces from the hit and run drvier that did this.

Good luck and I hope you did file a police report, and that they catch the vermin that did it.

speaking of the winder curse I know I did not qualify for the winder curse before when I bumped my knee into my generator which really hurt but Would me having a cold when I have warm weather 60 to 70 degrees over this past weekend to take down the lights but I couldn't since I was sick I am now getting better and now its like 30 degress again outside with rain in the forcast later on this week
would that be a winder curse or just a my luck again :D

Good question Titus! Should be interesting to see the reply.

I was under the impression that in order to qualify, your misfortune has to be somehow related to things falling from above.

If it makes you feel any better I had some drunky side swipe my lariat the other night coming home from the venue and then take off. But the ford only suffered minor paint transfer which im pretty sure I can rub out...