Light-O-Rama Forums

Dates for 2012 Epic Gathering in New Jersey

Aproct

so im guessing its going to be June? id really like to come this year and id need to take off. sooooo what the word!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rwertz

• George Simmons

• Dan Ancona

• Denise Brunner

No it hasn't been cancelled. Due to some conflicting schedules, we haven't been able to get together and figure it all out yet. Please stay tuned.

Look I have been quiet wanting to see if people will change their attitudes around here...WE all need to get along regardless of a newbie or to our well diversed beta testers. I know we all have different out looks on music, sequencing and display effects. Different strokes for different fokes! I always try to remember one thing. I, along with everyone else on this great forum, was a newbie at one time or another...granted we all get frustrated with the same questions..but, it is a learning curve...If it aggravates you, then just dont reply....

As Dan noted, at this time the mini hasn't been cancelled. We are awaiting for one of the wayward members to get his butt off a boat somewhere in the caribbean somewhere. As of right now the June date seems to be the front runner, but nothing is set in stone...

Please stay tune!

Andy

John: So Bill, what do you think of the autosequencer?

Bill: I was thinking... I can't wait to tell everyone about it!

Sorry guys, couldn't resist! LOL

Ed

Wow am i glad to here they are still planning. I've been trying to get to this one for years, and i'm hoping this year will be the one i can get to.

• 1 month later...

This is one I would love to attend!! and for me, the sooner you make it, the better but I have my reasons. Many don't know me or think they do know me.I don't post much but my ears do get burning sometimes ;) Again, If the good lord gives me the time, and wind is blowing rignt, I'll try to be there. It will be good to 'meet' some of you for real. :)

Craig

Since none of the people running the Epic have posted any information, I am wondering if it is even going to happen. I have tried to make it the last two years but the dates did not work. Would love to have one !!

I know that the host, Andy, has been really busy with his kids sports of late and it's been hard to get all working on the event together. Last I did hear was that the shoot date was for June 23. Hopefully there will be some more information soon.

Disapointing news. Recieved an e mail from Andy that he can not hold the mini this year as planned due to conflicting schedule with his children's sports program.

At this point, it looks like Lou's will be the only one in the area this year.