Light-O-Rama Forums

Dates for 2012 Epic Gathering in New Jersey

Aproct

Orville wrote:

Darn it, this line is wrong:

I really, really want to meet Wiliam myself in person. Since he's such the practical joker around these here parts!:shock::P:D

It should read (dang no edit button strikes again!):

I really, really want to meet William myself in person. Since he's such the practical joker around these here parts!:shock::P:D

I don't mean to be a picky cyber bully, but is there any other way of meeting someone yourself other than in person?

And yeah, Reg, you're right - he barely even looked up from his PC the whole time. I doubt he learned anything useful at all while he was there...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rwertz

• George Simmons

• Dan Ancona

• Denise Brunner

George Simmons wrote:

For what it's worth:

As a first-time attendee, I had a blast last year. I can't imagine a better activity than meeting old friends for the first time, and then sitting around with those old/new friends and talking about Christmas lights all weekend. Even if Frank's there. Sharon and I saw and did a lot of neat things on that trip but the Epic was the highlight, by far. It's killing me to have to miss it this year.

To those who may be undecided about attending, I say if they'll have you, then go! And if you get the chance to preview any of the new functions in S4, like we did with S3, so much the better!

Crap

I was gonna drive up to your place and place myself in your trunk so i could go too... sigh....

Guest wbottomley

I have a tendency to generate all kinds of propaganda which can take up some time.

Some good ones in the past year include... Auto-Sequencer, Cosmic Color Bulbs, and the Triac indicators.

You should see what the next one will be. And this one will jet right over most peoples head. :P

Guest Don Gillespie

Don Gillespie wrote:

rwertz wrote:
Something tells me I should put William on the ignore list so I don't fall for anything…

Ya I was thinkn the same thing

where is the edit buttom it should have read I was thinking the same thing

Guest Don Gillespie

Don Gillespie wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
rwertz wrote:
Something tells me I should put William on the ignore list so I don't fall for anything…

Ya I was thinkn the same thing

where is the edit buttom it should have read I was thinking the same thing

Dang it another edit it should have read where is the edit button with an N not a M my bad

Don Gillespie wrote:

Dang it another edit it should have read where is the edit button with an N not a M my bad

I finally figured it out! I think we're all victims to a behind-the-scenes conspiracy here. I'm betting that Dan has a wager with some other forum somewhere over which one can generate the highest number of posts in a given period of time. Nothing else makes any semse...

George Simmons wrote:

Nothing else makes any semse...

Uh, excuxe me, but that should read seNse. Sorry for any confusiom.

George Simmons wrote:

George Simmons wrote:

Okay, this is getting embarrassing - I think I'll just go sit in a corner and play with myself for a while...

George Simmons wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

Okay, this is getting embarrassing - I think I'll just go sit in a corner and play with myself for a while...

Dont do that... you might go blind:P... sorry George.

evan.a wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
George Simmons wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

Dont do that... you might go blind:P... sorry George.

LMFAO

you know what George? it's the thought that counts not the spelling and we all know that you do not have a spelling issue, just fat fingers!:shock:

you do not look any smaller in our eyes with these little typos...

some time, the no edit button will bite someone in the butt and he he will put it back on. Have a great day George I'm betting it is real nice outside so instead of sitting in the corner doing u know what go outside and put up that mega heart and cupid thing you have been dreaming about doing for valentines day hehe

George Simmons wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

That's the problem with having NO EDIT button! But I do completely understand why it isn't there.

So then since we don't have it, you type something, looks okay, you hit "Post Reply", and then you find it either makes no sense, or you try and correct it in ANOTHER post, but it still makes no sense(after hitting Post Reply again) or you have misspelled words and can't fix them, you try in yet another post, and it happens again or you make another blunder on something else.

That's why I gave up after I think 3 attempts at fixing my "wanting to meet William" in a prior post.

So I'm not even gonna attempt to fix them unless absolutey, positively neccesary now!

So if my posts don't make sense at times, you know why!:)

Orville wrote:

At long last... the answer to the LOR $64,000 question...

George Simmons wrote:

Orville wrote:

Geroge, you are just too funny!:D

George Simmons wrote:

Orville wrote:
So if my posts don't make sense at times, you know why!:P

But...but...but...that doesn't explain all the posts before the edit button was removed...:P:shock:

Orville wrote:

That's the problem with having NO EDIT button! But I do completely understand why it isn't there.

So then since we don't have it, you type something, looks okay, you hit "Post Reply", and then you find it either makes no sense, or you try and correct it in ANOTHER post, but it still makes no sense(after hitting Post Reply again) or you have misspelled words and can't fix them, you try in yet another post, and it happens again or you make another blunder on something else.

That's why I gave up after I think 3 attempts at fixing my "wanting to meet William" in a prior post.

So I'm not even gonna attempt to fix them unless absolutey, positively neccesary now!

So if my posts don't make sense at times, you know why!:P

Orville, you misspelled "absolutely" and "necessary" above. Whether the post makes sense now that that has been corrected is yet to be determined. :P