Light-O-Rama Forums

Dates for 2012 Epic Gathering in New Jersey

Aproct

George Simmons wrote:

For what it's worth:

As a first-time attendee, I had a blast last year. I can't imagine a better activity than meeting old friends for the first time, and then sitting around with those old/new friends and talking about Christmas lights all weekend. Even if Frank's there. Sharon and I saw and did a lot of neat things on that trip but the Epic was the highlight, by far. It's killing me to have to miss it this year.

To those who may be undecided about attending, I say if they'll have you, then go! And if you get the chance to preview any of the new functions in S4, like we did with S3, so much the better!

S4, eh? I've already heard one of S4's best features will be to actually install your CCR's and any other decor automatically for you! Can't wait for that, sure will save me a lot of extra time.;)

If I can swing it, maybe I'll just have to come to this one.:shock:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rwertz

• George Simmons

• Dan Ancona

• Denise Brunner

rwertz wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
To those who may be undecided about attending, I say if they'll have you, then go! And if you get the chance to preview any of the new functions in S4, like we did with S3, so much the better!

It's a lot better to get the information first hand than to rely on William's report ;)

I'm NOT even gonna touch that one!;)

wbottomley wrote:

Yayyyyy....

ditto: Yayyyyyyy...

I've been on this forum for over a year now(this is post 128), and you guys are still funny:)

Guest wbottomley

Orville wrote:

rwertz wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

It's a lot better to get the information first hand than to rely on William's report ;)

I'm NOT even gonna touch that one!;)

I don't blame you. ;)

Information like that has been known to cause an extreme medical condition. Lol

I dont have the secret plans on S4 but I do have the information on Lor S-5 but that information comes at a terriable price

Attached files 302003=16606-imagesCAN4378C.jpg

See, like the rest of you, I now have a smile on my face and feel like having a party! And don't get sucked in, we are not working on major S4 type changes (yet!)...

Dan

Jeff Millard wrote:

I would like to appologize for the short post I made saying I would not be attending. I have asked to have it removed and I think it was. When I made that post it was in response to Evan saying he would meet me at Andy's house. I would like to elaborate on why I said I would not be attending...

Jeff

Wait, Jeff's not going to be there? Can I cancel my vote? No reason to for me to go now.

DanglinModifiers wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
I would like to appologize for the short post I made saying I would not be attending. I have asked to have it removed and I think it was. When I made that post it was in response to Evan saying he would meet me at Andy's house. I would like to elaborate on why I said I would not be attending...

Jeff

Wait, Jeff's not going to be there? Can I cancel my vote? No reason to for me to go now.

If Steve's not going, well....

Dan Ancona wrote:

DanglinModifiers wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

If Steve's not going, well....

More prizes for me :(

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

Hey, it's Jersey... how difficult can it be to find someone to swipe windshield wipers?

Funny that box of strobes I got from you had three used windsheild wipers in them whats up with that :) and note that read wipers from Jersey no good they don't keep time to the music on the radio.:P

Dan Ancona wrote:

more news on the event soon!!

I have not been in the forums lately but I've voted.

If you go with the favorite weekend in June I will not be there.

June 23-24 is Field Day and as much as I'd like to come to Andy's field of lights, I would not attend on that weekend.

Any of the July dates are better for me.

Hope I can come but if I can't then hope you all have an epic of a time without me.

Jeff Spooner wrote:

SO when is the event. I want to meet Orville

Be sure you look up Dan Ancona also, especially if you have any windshield wiper motors for sale. He'll buy as many of them as you can get.

George Simmons wrote:

Jeff Spooner wrote:

Be sure you look up Dan Ancona also, especially if you have any windshield wiper motors for sale.  He'll buy as many of them as you can get.

Actually George I believe he'll Swipe as many as he can! :D

I know... an old pun.... :D

Jeff Spooner wrote:

I'm really hoping I can come this year. Sure going to try and see if my wife and I can make this. Fingers crossed!

But this all also hinges on the purchase of a new home, which is the priority, but if we can swing this, I want to come to at least ONE of these.

I really, really want to meet Wiliam myself in person. Since he's such the practical joker around these here parts!:shock::):(

Darn it, this line is wrong:

I really, really want to meet Wiliam myself in person. Since he's such the practical joker around these here parts!:shock::P:D

It should read (dang no edit button strikes again!):

I really, really want to meet William myself in person. Since he's such the practical joker around these here parts!:shock::P:D

Orville wrote:

I really, really want to meet William myself in person. Since he's such the practical joker around these here parts!:shock::P:P

Last year he wasn't really that social. He spent most of his time generating propaganda :D