Light-O-Rama Forums

Dates for 2012 Epic Gathering in New Jersey

Aproct

We are looking to get some feedback on dates that are being kicked around for the 2012 Epic Gathering that is held in Cinnaminson, NJ.

June 22-24

June 29-July 1st

July 13-15th

July 20-22

Please respond by completing the poll.

Andy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rwertz

• George Simmons

• Dan Ancona

• Denise Brunner

Aproct wrote:

We are looking to get some feedback on dates that are being kicked around for the 2012 Epic Gathering that is held in Cinnaminson, NJ.

June 22-24

June 29-July 1st

July 13-15th

July 20-22

Please respond by completing the poll.

Andy

July 20-22, first choice. June 22-24 second choice.

Andy,

I want to thank you and your family for opening your home for the Epic.

Last year was my first and can't wait to see what this year brings.

Thanks again,
Ed

put down for june 22-24. Hopefully I will be able to attend this year, I was able to attend 2 years ago but work schedule conflicted last year.

It's the largest Red Cup socials where everyone gets together and pulls an online prank on the rest of us that couldn't make it. Last year it was the Auto Sequencer, but I don't want to stir that pot again! :P

Thank you Dan and others for getting this thread back ;)

I'm not sure were we stand here. But as I said in the other thread, it would be nice if everyone could walk away, calm down, and get over it.

Frank and I sent dan an email saying the thread shouldn't suffer due to both our stupidity. I'm buying the first round. He has the rest. LOL.

friskybri wrote:

Frank and I sent dan an email saying the thread shouldn't suffer due to both our stupidity. I'm buying the first round. He has the rest. LOL.

I apologize to everyone. And I thank and commend Dan for re-opening the thread.

friskybri wrote:

That must be why Frank is telling everyone there is a one drink limit...

For what it's worth:

As a first-time attendee, I had a blast last year. I can't imagine a better activity than meeting old friends for the first time, and then sitting around with those old/new friends and talking about Christmas lights all weekend. Even if Frank's there. Sharon and I saw and did a lot of neat things on that trip but the Epic was the highlight, by far. It's killing me to have to miss it this year.

To those who may be undecided about attending, I say if they'll have you, then go! And if you get the chance to preview any of the new functions in S4, like we did with S3, so much the better!

Jeff Millard wrote:

friskybri wrote:
I'm buying the first round. He has the rest. LOL.

I'm holding both of you to this. It's walking distance to my house... :cool: No cars keys needed...

Jeff

Yeah but I won't park in front of your house. The last time a guy did that you called the cops on him.

George Simmons wrote:

To those who may be undecided about attending, I say if they'll have you, then go! And if you get the chance to preview any of the new functions in S4, like we did with S3, so much the better!

It's a lot better to get the information first hand than to rely on William's report ;)