• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imawlkr2

• scubado

• TJ Hvasta

• hcl1

TJ Hvasta wrote:

You all know WalMart carries these? I didnt find it until late in the season and the one by me only had an XL size..

This is the shirt I wore last year for Christmas. That is where I got the idea for the front of the new shirts.

I love this shirt, and would wear it more often if there was more of me in it :) 'makes me look like I'm in a sweat lodge or trying to put up a camping tent.. I'm a medium, but not a psychic, LOL!!

I like your bulb design a bit better, and the actual LOR logo on it.. Not sure if Dan would object tho.. I'd ask him if they'd be interested in having you as a supplier ..would get aroud that whole nasty copyright thingy :)

teege

hcl1 wrote:

I run a silkscreen shop. If people want to get a group order I can run a production of them very easily. The more people that want them the cheaper it will be.

I would want one for sure!!!!

imawlkr2 wrote:

And the wife's:
attachment.php?id=15607

Like the shirt, but before you mass produce them, you might want to correct the "a idiot" and make it "an idiot". We all know that everybody thinks we are idiots, insane, crazy, etc., but we don't want them to think we all don't know proper grammar/spelling. :)

Yeah I noticed they put "a" instead of "an" once I got home. Not going to worry about it since most people probably wouldn't even notice (I hope). Plus we needed them for our family Christmas card photos.

If I were to have a say of what went on a tee....

I'm not one for stuff on the front of my tee shirts. I would perfer it to be blank.

I like the back, Just put a string of lights around the entire word section. Maybe instead of it saying "...I Play With Christmas Lights...." It just say "...I Play With Lights..." That way it would cover many occations...

The screened lights on the back: I would find a way to install a battery operated mini or rice lights to the inside of the shirt with just the light portion sticking out at each bulb location....

I do direct to garment printing. I can do the shirts for $14.99. Your saying on the back. Print on the front. We can talk about bulk discount for multiple shirts alike. email is jeff.skelton@waynetn.net

imawlkr2 wrote:

Saw those transfers, but didn't know how well they worked.

I've used them for years, HOWEVER, they WILL NOT hold up well. They are great for about 6-8 months, then they start cracking, fading and peeling apart and look like Hell! For something short term or inside, may be fine, but wash and wear does take a nasty toll on these iron-on T-Shirt Transfers. And I've made my own for years, quit doing it about 2 years ago because they just don't hold up very well.

And if you do use them, make sure you turn them INSIDE OUT when washing and DO NOT PLACE THEM IN A DRYER or you'll ruin the transfer. I even tried clear coating to seal them, they still didn't hold up very well, even after being coated and sealed.

the first image on this thread has light o rama I am not sure if that is their t shirt or if you made that. But be careful about the copywrite legality stuff if you did that shirt with their name on it
Just sayin

There was a thread about t-shirts a while back. There is no copyright on the logo. We were told to go ahead and use it.

I am not a supplier. I just wanted to share what I had made with the rest of you. So don't count me in on this Shirt-off. Nobody wants to see that anyways. :)

imawlkr2 wrote:

Saw those transfers, but didn't know how well they worked.

For 6 bucks your not in it too much if it doesn't work. My wife just made a shirt the other day using these. Her plan is to only wear it a few times. Clearly you get what you pay for but an option for those looking for a cheap alternative.

I am in if someone is going to do professional shirts.