Light-O-Rama Forums

Brand new LOR CTB16D with high power heatsinks and metal enclosures for sale

displaysinmotion_will

The option 4's are sold. we do however have the materials to make more of the option 1's at 199.00 available.

email me at william@displaysinmotion.net for more information

thanks

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• displaysinmotion_will

• GDWLLMW

• ufmatt00

• rgardner518

dpclardy wrote:

I am interested in two option 4 controllers if available. Thanks.

greetings! dpclardy please email me at william@displaysinmotion.net

Ill give you a great deal on two of the controllers just email me and ill get you taken care of plus ill give you free shipping

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Good luck! The guy never answers emails or phone calls. I'm thinking about reporting the guy to LOR!

We believe Displays In Motion has been a good LOR Partner. We do know that there was a family emergency and that did cause a communications blackout. Normally communications is good and as we do with all our partners we will stand behind Displays in Motion.

Dan

William at DIM has been wonderful to deal with. Sent an email to him at 5:30AM the other day and he replied back within 5 minutes. I am very pleased with his service and will be using him for orders for quite some time.

LightORamaDan wrote:

We believe Displays In Motion has been a good LOR Partner.

It's a shame your scale only goes up to "good". The way Will stepped forward when he saw the way people were being ripped off for controllers on Ebray last year rates a lot higher than "good" on MY scale. Thanks again Will.

George Simmons wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

It's a shame your scale only goes up to "good".  The way Will stepped forward when he saw the way people were being ripped off for controllers on Ebray last year rates a lot higher than "good" on MY scale.  Thanks again Will.

George, when it comes to business it is always the customer's ratings that are most important. How a business rates it's partners will always take a back seat. In general I do not reply to such comments, be they directed at LOR or its partners. However in this case because the customer alluded to "reporting it to LOR", I did post a reply. I am sure that people got my point.

Dan

Guest Don Gillespie

LightORamaDan wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
LightORamaDan wrote:

It's a shame your scale only goes up to "good". The way Will stepped forward when he saw the way people were being ripped off for controllers on Ebray last year rates a lot higher than "good" on MY scale. Thanks again Will.

George, when it comes to business it is always the customer's ratings that are most important. How a business rates it's partners will always take a back seat. In general I do not reply to such comments, be they directed at LOR or its partners. However in this case because the customer alluded to "reporting it to LOR", I did post a reply. I am sure that people got my point.

Dan

Not to throw gas on the fire, the coment that was made about reporting to LOR was made from the same guy that felt it was ok to not pay for the items, and after some serious badgering from fellow forum members and many PM's from Dan to the badgering forum members he finally settled the account, as a buisness owner sometimes its not about the customer at all, I back all my staff 100% and any buisness owner knows sometimes its better to lose a customer than it is to lose good staff and partners. IMO

I purchased a controller last December from Will and the quality of the product was top notch. He had a slight shipping delay when dealing with a family emergency - and made the situation right by covering the additional cost to overnight the controller. To me, that gesture was enough to confirm that Will is a good LOR partner. In fact, I would like to order another Option 4. Will - can you send me an invoice for another controller?

• 3 months later...

Sorry it took so long, but thanks for the prompt service. Control board was great. Thanks William