Light-O-Rama Forums

Brand new LOR CTB16D with high power heatsinks and metal enclosures for sale

displaysinmotion_will

limited quantity available, Displays in Motion has extra fully assembled commercial grade controllers in metal enclosures, 12 gauge power supply cords and zip cord outputs but for an upcharge we can add grounded output cords and/or an extra power cord to bring the controller to 30amps. they come with a one year warranty from Displays in Motion and have network jacks built into the bottom of the enclosure.

option 1 $199 with 15amp power cord with lamp cord output plugs

option 2 $209 for 30amp with lamp cord output plugs

option 3 $219 for 15amp with grounded output plugs

option 4 $229 for 30amp with grounded output plugs

option 1 is shown below

ctb16dmetal.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• displaysinmotion_will

• GDWLLMW

• ufmatt00

• rgardner518

We still have controllers available, please keep in mind these are commercial grade at the residential prices, its really upsetting seeing how many people are being taken advantage of and bidding up to $400 for controllers on ebay. these are brand new, never used and has a one year warranty. we have them available to ship immediatly

email me for more info william@displaysinmotion.net

I'll take two! Are they still left? I called the number on your website, and it rings once or twice, and then hangs up! Whats up with that?

The AT&T tower where I am at today got struck by lighting, it's out and all I am getting is wifi calls right now. Please send an email and I will reply back promptly

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered one Option 3 on December 1st and am having the same issue. I was told that the controller would arrive on December 6th. As of today, UPS is not showing the item as even picked up. William will not pick up his phone or respond to email.

William,

Please contact me via PM, email, or phone and let me know what the status is with my shipment. The original UPS tracking number you set up had a December 6th Delivery Date - it is now the 12th and it is still not showing as picked up in the UPS tracking system. My entire show is on hold until this unit arrives.

Thanks.