Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602W Light Controller Giveaways!!!!!

jimswinder

Arnoldc wrote:

LORi P wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:

And you DO get help sequencing (Jim has 6 on the way), and help hanging your lights. :P :P :P :P

Oh Boy!! I have sex...errr... I mean six on the way!!! :cool:

Careful Lori, rumor has it that Jim's "tree" tends to fall over easily and quickly. :)

Wait a minute....... I thought Jim's tree lasted 3 hours before it fell. Are you a little jealous? ;)

And that was with guy wires!
Jealous? NAaaaa, no guy wires needed and it's easily arrected

OMG...you guys (gals) are FANTASTIC!!!!

I am laughing so hard I can't see what I am sequencing!!! :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• LORi P

• Surfing4Dough

• Arnoldc

jimswinder wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:
LORi P wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:

And you DO get help sequencing (Jim has 6 on the way), and help hanging your lights. :P :P :P :P

Careful Lori, rumor has it that Jim's "tree" tends to fall over easily and quickly. :)

Wait a minute....... I thought Jim's tree lasted 3 hours before it fell. Are you a little jealous? ;)

And that was with guy wires!
Jealous? NAaaaa, no guy wires needed and it's easily arrected

OMG...you guys (gals) are FANTASTIC!!!!

I am laughing so hard I can't see what I am sequencing!!! :D
Im guessing that would be Lori's sequence?

LORi P wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:

Once my mega tree has been set up, it has never fallen down. :D (However, Jim better be careful since those commercials for his blue pill state it is an emergency at 4 hours--he is cutting it close. :shock:)

This is who I have so far entered into the drawing for a chance to BUY a controller...

So right now a 1:4.5 chance of winning...

Attached files 268166=14862-Contest.JPG

jimswinder wrote:

This is who I have so far entered into the drawing for a chance to BUY a controller...

Hey! Stop trying to stay on topic. :D :D
Is there an echo in here?

LORi P wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Hey! Stop trying to stay on topic. :D :D

obviously it is more cost effective for me to stay on topic than to wander into the vast abyss called LORi....

perhaps that is why you are hearing an echo.... :D

jimswinder wrote:

Hey Jim,

I live in Syracuse, UTAH; not New York! Oh well, our town was named after Syracuse, New York, so you're close, I guess.

CKSedg wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

Hey Jim,

I live in Syracuse, UTAH; not New York! Oh well, our town was named after Syracuse, New York, so you're close, I guess.
lol...sorry about that!!!

jimswinder wrote:

Jim, I'm not interested in the drawing. My post was off topic. After the fact, I realized I probably should have made that a little clearer, sorry.

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

Hey! Stop trying to stay on topic. :P:D

obviously it is more cost effective for me to stay on topic than to wander into the vast abyss called LORi....

perhaps that is why you are hearing an echo....  :P

Cost effective?!??!? :shock: :shock: Ouch. That hurts. Haven't you seen the Mastercard commercials?

LOR controller...$250..............4500 LED lights...$1000..............the smile on LORi's face....priceless!!!!! :D

Jim, looks like everyone opted out, and since that controller is that old gen 2 stuff, its a waste to even have it taking up space, its value is dropping by the hour.

I'll PM you my shipping address...20 will cover it, right?