Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602W Light Controller Giveaways!!!!!

jimswinder

Okay...it's a CHANCE to BUY a LOR1602W Light Controller.

This is the Industrial Grade model found here:

http://store.lightorama.com/locolico.html

After seeing soooo many people in need of controllers, I have decided to sell my two spare LOR1602W Light Controllers.

Hopefully I won't need a spare...but I guess if I do I can just wait for my Mega Tree to fall over and then I can I use those channels!! :D

So to make it fair, I will hold TWO drawings to have the chance to buy one of them.

These were bought for the 2009 season and were only used that year and were NOT out in the weather as I had my controllers in my garage.

So this is how it will go...

Leave a reply to this post if you are interested in BUYING ONE of the controllers. Contest will end this Sunday, October 9th at 12 noon Pacific Time. I will then draw TWO names out of a bowl, and those two people will be able to purchase one controller.

Price will be $250.00 PLUS actual shipping charges to your zip code.

Please ask any questions you might have.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Attached files 267809=14846-1602w.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• LORi P

• Surfing4Dough

• Arnoldc

Guest wbottomley

Jim.... are you running a lottery?

I see there's a prize, chance, and consideration which constitutes as one.

Not to ruin the fun... but thought you might want to know. Attorney's General don't like these at all.

wbottomley wrote:

Jim.... are you running a lottery?

I see there's a prize, chance, and consideration which constitutes as one.

Not to ruin the fun... but thought you might want to know. Attorney's General don't like these at all.

A lottery , raffle or such requires selling tickets...I am not doing that...

it would be no different then selling it on eBay with a "Buy It Now" price...

Guest wbottomley

I know you're not... but drawing names out of the pot is where the possible issue would be.

But... don't let me ruin the party!:D

I've worked in the news biz for over 15 years. We get a lot of requests to put things on TV. That's how we determine if it's a lottery or not. If all three things exists, then it's a no, no.

You can give me both controllers and I'll call you a good ol' pal for many years to come.:D

wbottomley wrote:

I know you're not... but drawing names out of the pot is where the possible issue would be.

But... don't let me ruin the party!;)

I've worked in the news biz for over 15 years. We get a lot of requests to put things on TV. That's how we determine if it's a lottery or not. If all three things exists, then it's a no, no.

You can give me both controllers and I'll call you a good ol' pal for many years to come.:P

so you in or out? :cool:

jimswinder wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

But... don't let me ruin the party!;)

You can give me both controllers and I'll call you a good ol' pal for many years to come.:P

so you in or out?  :cool:

Jim,

William is IN, he didn't want to post it in the forum though. He called me, and wanted me to tell you to put his name in.

JBullard wrote:

Jim,

William is IN, he didn't want to post it in the forum though. He called me, and wanted me to tell you to put his name in.

so you in or out?

or are you calling him? :?

I'm out. Have some brand new controllers still in the box that I won't use this year.

But thanks for asking.

JBullard wrote:

I'm out. Have some brand new controllers still in the box that I won't use this year.

But thanks for asking.

feel free to add them to the drawing!!!!

wbottomley wrote:

I'm out. I have one and don't like it. It's an Army tank. The PC controllers are much better.

Feel free to add it to the drawing!!!!

Why do I feel I am Bill Murray in "Ground Hog Day"???? :shock:

Willam, everyone needs to have one or two of them. Of course at my age I have to have someone carry it out to the yard for me. ;)

wbottomley wrote:

I'm out. I have one and don't like it. It's an Army tank. The PC controllers are much better.

Thanks for the offer Jim.

William, it also has the extra shielding to protect the electronics from the solar flares and other EMF bad stuff.

JBullard wrote:

Willam, everyone needs to have one or two of them. Of course at my age I have to have someone carry it out to the yard for me. ;)
I screwed mine to a section of 2x12 as a portable mount. That didn't make them any lighter. They get heavier every year.

P.S. Nice offer Jim :P