Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602W Light Controller Giveaways!!!!!

jimswinder

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• LORi P

• Surfing4Dough

• Arnoldc

Jim- I liked your non-lottery, non-raffle, drawing/ contests much better when you were giving the loot away. :P

PS- I am not in. You are going to have to buy me a LOT more lights before I need another controller. :D

LORi P wrote:

Jim- I liked your non-lottery, non-raffle, drawing/ contests much better when you were giving the loot away. :P

PS- I am not in. You are going to have to buy me a LOT more lights before I need another controller. :D

define "a LOT more"... :?

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:

define "a LOT more"...  :?

A case each of blue, red, and green LEDs. Just over $1k right now from HLE with free shipping. PM me for my address. :D :D :D:P

Boarding plane now.... cannot chat again for 3 hrs, poopsie. Oops I am good on blue, it's white green and red I need. :D

LORi P wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:
Jim- I liked your non-lottery, non-raffle, drawing/ contests much better when you were giving the loot away. :D

define "a LOT more"...  :?

A case each of white, red, and green LEDs. Just over $1k right now from HLE with free shipping. PM me for my address. :DB):D

Sweetie, your computer must be having problems..... your PM did not make it through. :D:P:D

Arnoldc wrote:

Wow! Lori is needy!

The way I see it, an LOR girlfriend is much cheaper than a 'regular' girlfriend. LOR GFs don't need fancy jewelry, expensive cars, gormet dinners, exotic vacations, etc, etc, etc.... a few grand a year on lights and hardware is a bargain!!!!!!! :D
LORi

LORi P wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:
Wow! Lori is needy!

The way I see it, an LOR girlfriend is much cheaper than a 'regular' girlfriend. LOR GFs don't need fancy jewelry, expensive cars, gormet dinners, exotic vacations, etc, etc, etc.... a few grand a year on lights and hardware is a bargain!!!!!!! :D
LORi

But we don't get anything out of an LOR girlfriend!

Arnoldc wrote:

LORi P wrote:
Arnoldc wrote:
Wow! Lori is needy!

The way I see it, an LOR girlfriend is much cheaper than a 'regular' girlfriend. LOR GFs don't need fancy jewelry, expensive cars, gormet dinners, exotic vacations, etc, etc, etc.... a few grand a year on lights and hardware is a bargain!!!!!!! :)
LORi

But we don't get anything out of an LOR girlfriend!

That's right.... you don't get a cold shoulder. You don't get sent to the dog house. You don't get in trouble for spending too much time playing with Christmas lights.
And you DO get help sequencing (Jim has 6 on the way), and help hanging your lights. :P :P :P :P

LORi P wrote:

And you DO get help sequencing (Jim has 6 on the way), and help hanging your lights. :P :P :P :P

Oh Boy!! I have sex...errr... I mean six on the way!!! :cool:

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:

Oh Boy!! I have sex...errr... I mean six on the way!!!  :cool:

Roflmao!

jimswinder wrote:

LORi P wrote:

Oh Boy!! I have sex...errr... I mean six on the way!!! :cool:

Careful Lori, rumor has it that Jim's "tree" tends to fall over easily and quickly. :)

Surfing4Dough wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:

Careful Lori, rumor has it that Jim's "tree" tends to fall over easily and quickly.  :)

That was not with MY sequences. ;)

Surfing4Dough wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:

Careful Lori, rumor has it that Jim's "tree" tends to fall over easily and quickly.  :)

Wait a minute....... I thought Jim's tree lasted 3 hours before it fell. Are you a little jealous? ;)

LORi P wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
LORi P wrote:

Wait a minute....... I thought Jim's tree lasted 3 hours before it fell. Are you a little jealous? ;)

And that was with guy wires!
Jealous? NAaaaa, no guy wires needed and it's easily arrected