• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave Boros

• toddmoon

• Surfing4Dough

• jim6918

papap wrote:

Got my controllers in yesterday. Wohoo

UPS says I will get my new controllers Tuesday. Then I have to finish the assembly on them. It will be interesting to see what I can do with the new generation controllers.

I am still trying to figure out the lights for my new robin wheel I am building that I will be using my new controllers on.

Dave Boros wrote:

papap wrote:
Got my controllers in yesterday. Wohoo

I'm still waiting for ship confirmation

How long after you could start to buy did you order?

I had confirmed purchase from LOR at 803 AM on the 7th, Shipping confirmation on the 9th and received controllers day before yesterday.

So can we please get an official word on whether or not ANYTHING will go on sale again before Christmas? I'd like to purchase some daughter cards for my DIO32 and would prefer to get them on sale. If not, I understand, just want to know whether or not it's going to happen.

coasterbp wrote:

So can we please get an official word on whether or not ANYTHING will go on sale again before Christmas? I'd like to purchase some daughter cards for my DIO32 and would prefer to get them on sale. If not, I understand, just want to know whether or not it's going to happen.[/quot

Like it was recommended to me (diff topic), you may want to email support@lightorama.com. You'll probably get a quicker response and it'll probably be from Dan. If you email tonight, you may get a response tomorrow.

Ordered 2 of the new G3 16PC partially assembled controllers Fri Oct 7 and they arrived today Tues Oct 18.

Now I just need to hookup the power cords and dangles and test them. I was not planning on having them by Halloween.

Time has been such a crunch for me this year I have just been focused on my Christmas setup this year. Well no more excuses on putting my Robin Wheel together now. I had better get started. I have been working on the programming for the last two months now I can run some actual field tests now. Whaa Hooo. ;)

toddmoon wrote:

Ordered 2 of the new G3 16PC partially assembled controllers Fri Oct 7 and they arrived today Tues Oct 18.

Now I just need to hookup the power cords and dangles and test them. I was not planning on having them by Halloween.

Time has been such a crunch for me this year I have just been focused on my Christmas setup this year. Well no more excuses on putting my Robin Wheel together now. I had better get started. I have been working on the programming for the last two months now I can run some actual field tests now. Whaa Hooo. ;)

They're estimating mine coming this Thursday. Super psyched! Good luck!

Dave Boros wrote:

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning....sssssnnnniiiiiffffffffff....aaaaaahhhhhhhh....love that new controller smell!!

I assume you have it put together already, right? :P

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Dave Boros wrote:
No, was working on a sequence when it got here, eating dinner now, then gotta leave.

Slacker! :P:P

Yeah, I know...maybe I should set my other commitments aside. Priorities, right!

Finally got a day off of work to put my new controllers together. All are put together, Unit ids set and all channels have been tested and working. Come on Thanksgiving, The wife will not let me turn the lights on until Thanksgiving. I do start putting everything out after Halloween. Yahoo000oooo :D

toddmoon wrote:

Finally got a day off of work to put my new controllers together. All are put together, Unit ids set and all channels have been tested and working. Come on Thanksgiving, The wife will not let me turn the lights on until Thanksgiving. I do start putting everything out after Halloween. Yahoo000oooo :D

I did my roof in september, and started my megatree today:dude:

toddmoon wrote:

Finally got a day off of work to put my new controllers together. All are put together, Unit ids set and all channels have been tested and working. Come on Thanksgiving, The wife will not let me turn the lights on until Thanksgiving. I do start putting everything out after Halloween. Yahoo000oooo :)

You did the most important test?????

Watch your show from start to finsh and repeat...

What am I the ONLY one that does this? :)

Well making sure everything works to the programming and the units is another test all together. That is the ultimate test and I do have to test things "before" Thanksgiving just to make sure things are ready.

I also do a Holographic Santa Clause each year. I have gotten so much mileage out of him that I am going to start him up sooner than I have in the past. I used to start him a week before Dec 25 and end him on Dec 26. I have gotten so many requests on him that he will start sooner and I will keep him running for a couple of days past Christmas this year.