Light-O-Rama Forums

sale has started

Dale

Don Gillespie wrote:

Do you suppose the folks at LOR would consider Medicine Hat Alberta part of Montana :P

that way I too would get the free shipping, we are practically one big country anyways except your navy is bigger than ours, your army is bigger than ours, your planes are bigger than ours, ahhhhhhhhhh forget it your debt is bigger than ours LOL :P

Its to bad Don, a friend of mine is coming from the Hat down here to meet me in Vegas end of October.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• David Rise

• Don

• Dale

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
Do you suppose the folks at LOR would consider Medicine Hat Alberta part of Montana ;)

that way I too would get the free shipping, we are practically one big country anyways except your navy is bigger than ours, your army is bigger than ours, your planes are bigger than ours, ahhhhhhhhhh forget it your debt is bigger than ours LOL :P

All of that considered, most of our displays are bigger!! LOL good one And that is all that really counts.:D:D Also, what happened to your "big club" in your avatar?? Was it too big and you had to give it away?:P

All of the above is based on what I know, and that isn't a lot!

I can't find it ha ha

Don Gillespie wrote:

bdeditch wrote:

Its to bad Don, a friend of mine is coming from the Hat down here to meet me in Vegas end of October.

whats his name I might know them
Merv Styre

Guest Don Gillespie

bdeditch wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
bdeditch wrote:

whats his name I might know them
Merv Styre

don't know him

CCRs have been delivered! Guess I'm done working for the day!!! ;)

ericnagel wrote:

Don wrote:
LOR has always, always, always refunded shipping charges when the store software charges them in error.

Do not fret.

Received shipping notice, with $0 shipping cost.

Now let's hope S3 is released by the time I get the CCRs!

Looking foward to geting a few CCR's to play around with. Only problem is I am broke and the credit cards are maxed out. Can I order a couple dozen and pay for them with future debt reductions?:P