Light-O-Rama Forums

sale has started

Dale

mcompanik wrote:

I placed my order at 12:55, and received my shipping conformation and tracking number at 2:57. Wow, that was a short 2 weeks!!!

Obviously Dan has NO clue what "two weeks" means!!! :P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• David Rise

• Don

• Dale

Top Posters In This Topic

jimswinder wrote:

mcompanik wrote:
I placed my order at 12:55, and received my shipping conformation and tracking number at 2:57. Wow, that was a short 2 weeks!!!

maybe he meant 2 hours???
or maybe 2 weeks on other items, or if the stock runs out and expects more within that 2 weeks??

Dale wrote:

Would be nice to have S3 on sale also it is a downloadable iteam so it wouldnt hurt to have it at the same time

It would be nice to have the S3 "for" sale .. but software, remember, has never been "on" sale. (ie., there has never been a discount on the purchase price of the software)

Arnoldc wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
mcompanik wrote:

maybe he meant 2 hours???
or maybe 2 weeks on other items, or if the stock runs out and expects more within that 2 weeks??

I was poking fun at Dan because in the past he has said things like

"the sale will start in 2 weeks"...

"we'll have more information in 2 weeks"..

etc, etc...

Don wrote:

Dale wrote:
Would be nice to have S3 on sale also it is a downloadable iteam so it wouldnt hurt to have it at the same time

It would be nice to have the S3 "for" sale .. but software, remember, has never been "on" sale. (ie., there has never been a discount on the purchase price of the software)

Remember that there has never been September mini-sales before too. I would also assume that there has never been such a back-order on main products and/or delay on new products before either. Never has a new major version update been sold to existing users before (S1 users got S2 for free). I don't think this a year of "usuals". Therefore, Dan might be looking for things to put on sale (that are in stock), and if S3 is about ready, I wouldn't be surprised that it will be "on" sale. Or maybe the "on" sale price will be the infamous $20 that has been mentioned for existing users compared to regular price.

I've ordered 2 ccrs :P Now I just need S3 and I'll be ready for this season.
Thanks Dan for lowering your prices so I could save $100 by waiting until today to order them. You did not have to do that, and I for one appreciate it.

Please no one get me wrong as I think Dan and his team are great. He's replaced my CCR instantly when there was only a hint of a problem and I'll always be grateful for that but I kind of hoped to have an idea on what items will be available with some technical and price details. Even if not they aren't even available to order I hoped to see the items so that I can determine what I can buy. I know I'm getting one string of CCBs but my total budget is around $500.00 and going after a CCR now means if there is cool stuff later I'm likely not going to be able to get it.

The day, the week and the sale is young so I'm still hopeful that further items will show up in the store but just won't yet be available for actual purchase.

Mike A.

mcompanik wrote:

And I wasn't charged for shipping, so the charges ARE being removed.

Queensbury, NY, United States 09/07/2011 3:57 P.M. Pickup Scan

It's already on it's way.....YIPPEE!!!!!!!

Don wrote:

LOR has always, always, always refunded shipping charges when the store software charges them in error.

Do not fret.

Received shipping notice, with $0 shipping cost.

Now let's hope S3 is released by the time I get the CCRs!

Guest Don Gillespie

Do you suppose the folks at LOR would consider Medicine Hat Alberta part of Montana :)

that way I too would get the free shipping, we are practically one big country anyways except your navy is bigger than ours, your army is bigger than ours, your planes are bigger than ours, ahhhhhhhhhh forget it your debt is bigger than ours LOL :)

Don Gillespie wrote:

Do you suppose the folks at LOR would consider Medicine Hat Alberta part of Montana ;)

that way I too would get the free shipping, we are practically one big country anyways except your navy is bigger than ours, your army is bigger than ours, your planes are bigger than ours, ahhhhhhhhhh forget it your debt is bigger than ours LOL :P

All of that considered, most of our displays are bigger!! And that is all that really counts.:D:D Also, what happened to your "big club" in your avatar?? Was it too big and you had to give it away?:P

All of the above is based on what I know, and that isn't a lot!