• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• David Rise

• Don

• Dale

Top Posters In This Topic

so...is there a place to ask them to hold items and ship as one if we are buying from multiple sales?

Or is everything going to be shipped separately?

And did you notice that that the Superstar Software WILL be available in September 2011...so I guess that means S3 too????

I remember Dan saying that you can ask them to hold everything for one shipment. I thought I saw a comment/special instruction box in the check out.

I was too excited and clicked right on through.:P

jimswinder wrote:

so...is there a place to ask them to hold items and ship as one if we are buying from multiple sales?

My guess is that they will ship items as soon as they can get them out the door. Being that shipping to US addresses is free during the sale, it won't cost you extra.

Don wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

My guess is that they will ship items as soon as they can get them out the door. Being that shipping to US addresses is free during the sale, it won't cost you extra.

says 2-3 weeks for shipping...so maybe they are waiting till all the sales are done...

jimswinder wrote:

And did you notice that that the Superstar Software WILL be available in September 2011...so I guess that means S3 too????

To paraphrase Tank in the matrix:

I got to tell you, I'm fairly excited to see what S3 is capable of, if Beta Testers are right and all, a very exciting time. We got a lot to do. We got to get to it.

Don wrote:

Don, would it not be cheaper for LOR to hold your order though and ship in less boxes if possible?

Exactly We all win!!! Its good to see we are finally making progress on the sale. However, I won't be needing any CCR's this year. I'm waiting for the PC kits and DC controllers to go on sale.

But I'm still happy its moving forward!

THANKS DAN!!!

Dan C wrote:

But I'm still happy its moving forward!

THANKS DAN!!!

I agree, Thanks Dan!! If there's a sale each week, 2-3 weeks for shipping, which I think will be shorter. Even if controllers go on sale last, the last week of Sept. and take 3 weeks for delivery, you should be good for mid Oct. , to have them in hand.

chrisl1976 wrote:

Don, would it not be cheaper for LOR to hold your order though and ship in less boxes if possible?

Without looking the UPS rate structure, I'm guessing it would be.

I haven't seen anything posted by LOR, however, that indicates this is what they plan to do.

I placed my order at 12:55, and received my shipping conformation and tracking number at 2:57. Wow, that was a short 2 weeks!!!
And I wasn't charged for shipping, so the charges ARE being removed.