• jimswinder

• Surfing4Dough

• LOR Staff

• George Simmons

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

scubado wrote:
Careful...

Is that black gold coming down the chimney ?:shock:

Oh that's where the coal in your stocking comes from.

• 2 weeks later...

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

I think the big announcement will be on Aug-30.....

I think you won the prize, Dan said he would give details today.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't sweat it Jeff... anyone who can afford a 24 string CCB mega/Weber tree can also afford to hire DevMike to create the prop. :D;)

Jeff Millard wrote:

BTW, Please don't let anything in my post make you think that there's something wrong with S3 or the CCB strings that might possibly make a 24 channel CCB mega weber spiral tree fall down, and needs to be "fixed" by LOR. That would just be wrong to do so...

So IF (okay WHEN) my CCB Weber/Mega tree falls over I can't blame LOR????

I thought their 2 year warranty included things like that!!!

PS..Thanks Jeff for trying to do the CCB Weber/Mega Tree prop..I am SURE it is not because your are not smart enough to do it...

Jeff Millard wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Don't sweat it Jeff... anyone who can afford a 24 string CCB mega/Weber tree can also afford to hire DevMike to create the prop. :D;)

...or, has a history of falling trees and wouldn't be able to keep the thing standing up long enough to play any sequence created using the S3 visualizer to begin with...

:shock::D:cool:

Jeff

BTW, Please don't let anything in my post make you think that there's something wrong with S3 or the CCB strings that might possibly make a 24 channel CCB mega weber spiral tree fall down, and needs to be "fixed" by LOR. That would just be wrong to do so...

Guys, it is really easy to draw such a prop for Jim's tree/heap! :D

screenshot_scribble.png

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

...or, has a history of falling trees and wouldn't be able to keep the thing standing up long enough to play any sequence created using the S3 visualizer to begin with...

Jeff

Guys, it is really easy to draw such a prop for Jim's tree/heap!  :D

screenshot_scribble.png

OMG, that's the post of the year!!! :D:P:P

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
George Simmons wrote:

Jeff

Guys, it is really easy to draw such a prop for Jim's tree/heap! :D

screenshot_scribble.png

OMG...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me when S3 will be available? Or can anyone tell me when the new controllers will be available? :cool:

Better late then never....Don't make fun of my friend Jeffrey! just because were not as fast as you! he's the best dewier I know! and those are a multitude of leaping arches, and spiral trees. Pretty obvious!:(:D:D:D:D:cool: