• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrownOut

• rstately

• Ron Amedee

• james campbell

JBullard wrote:

CKSedg wrote:

In elementary school we didn't even have such a thing as a "video." Anything we watched was a 35mm film, shown on a projector with bad sound and the click, click, click throughout the entire movie. Thank goodness for technology today!

You must have gone to a "rich" school. We only had 16mm films

My bad. Of course I meant 16mm. Don't know where the 35mm reference came from in this old head of mine. No rich school for me!

pixeldigger wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Ron Amedee wrote:
and don't forget...LAME

What, are you wanting a photo directory or something?
attachment.php?id=13154

:D:P:P
This guy looks familiar . . . .

Attached files 252862=13778-scull.jpg

PLC- Power Line Control

From the CCB PDF "New with this product is Power Line Control (PLC.) Tradi- tionally, data cables are run to controllers to direct them. The CB100D supports this, but it can also receive data over it’s AC power connection. You can plug several controllers into the same power cord and plug that power cord into an Injector. Your data cable connects to the Injector which puts the commands on the AC power line eliminating the need for separate data cables."

ppdp=portable power distribution panel used to transfer and split 220 volts ac to 110 ac not necessarily UL approved

Guest wbottomley

Surfing4Dough wrote:

I would suggest that you put a link to the glossary in your sig so the newbies will actually see it down the road too.

Great idea... but LOR has the board set to a maximum number of characters in a signature. I'm to the max right now.

We'll stick a thread in the newbies section when it's nearly complete.