Light-O-Rama Forums

Post a picture of your Animation Window in LOR

Guest guest

My first year with LOR, too. 16 channels.
Our house has an 18 foot waterwheel on the side, so of course I had to light it up with rope light. Last year I had a Noma DLS running it, and this year I switch to LOR.
The white trail on the side of the wheel is 4 sets of icicle lights, which get animated as water. The seven blobs are giant christmas bulbs on the front porch.

Dean

Attached files 97242=5865-anim.gif

Here is mine, 48 channels.

Animation%20Screen.JPG

The roof lines are blue and white icicle lights. There are blue LED snowflakes in the two peaks. The red thing over the garage is Santa, sleigh and reindeer. The other red blob beside the garage is a train. Nine mini-trees on the left. There is a snowman in the window on the left and the multi-colored blobs at the bottom are two trees with 4 color light strings.

Ponies? Yeah! I got your "ponies" right HERE!:)
I specifically said the house and gardens were to scale. I knew there would be a winner on the forum insisting the obligatory stag and doe were dragons or something. Ponies....
hmmmmm....draggoooonnns......with shimmering-blue C7 bulb eyes and a big toothy mouth hiding a quarter-inch copper line to a remote propane tank for a REAL fire-breathing effect! Maybe a remote control to the valve servo to singe anybody's little darlings who stray too close.... BuWahahaaaaaa!! That's entertainment!! I'll start by cannibalizing the "ponies".