Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale?

lilouisianagal

Hi All, I had a look on the LOR site and it states this,

"When's the Light-O-Rama Summer sale?

Don't worry. We're still having one and it should be later this month. Be sure to signup below so you'll know as soon as anyone when to take advantage of this event.

Just thought i would let you know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• displaysinmotion_will

• David Rise

Max-Paul wrote:

Are we there yet?:dude:

Don't make me pull this car over.

-- dad tours
We'll get there when we get there.

Note that the statement is "should be...", not "will be..."...

And after a new transmission for my wife's vehicle, and now a new compressor in one of the house A/C units, the "fun fund", aka LOR mad-money, is dangerously low...may not matter for me...:X

I know, I know, my priorities are really messed up...;)

DonFL wrote:

And after a new transmission for my wife's vehicle, and now a new compressor in one of the house A/C units, the "fun fund", aka LOR mad-money, is dangerously low...may not matter for me...:X

And now for the sucker punch for those in FL....

Hurricane Irene has us in her sights. My "fun funds" are in jeopardy.

David Rise wrote:

DonFL wrote:

she's moving all over the place, and this morning's NHC map shows her moving more towards the Carolinas...a shift to the east from even just 12 hours ago. Last nights map had her over orlando by Thursday afternoon...I'm going to get my dartboard out this afternoon and do my own forecast...:cool::shock:

still too early to do anything but keep a wary eye...gotta' love this time of year..

kingsislandtechservices wrote:

BrownOut wrote:
Oh boy! Shipping info about products from Dan! http://forums.lightorama.com/view_post.php?post_id=154313

im not sure if you noticed but that post is from 2008 and is from john not dan

You take all the fun out of this.

DonFL wrote:

David Rise wrote:
DonFL wrote:

I know, I know, my priorities are really messed up...:(

she's moving all over the place, and this morning's NHC map shows her moving more towards the Carolinas...a shift to the east from even just 12 hours ago. Last nights map had her over orlando by Thursday afternoon...I'm going to get my dartboard out this afternoon and do my own forecast...:cool::shock:

still too early to do anything but keep a wary eye...gotta' love this time of year..

Further East it moves, the safer my funds are.

Maybe you Floridians better evacuate you LOR hardware up north for the next 5 months just to be safe though in order to make it through hurricane season. They will be safe here in Ohio since we never get hurricanes. PM me for my address--UPS can probably have them out of harm's way within a day or so. :cool:

I can also provide a safe haven for all LOR equipment!! Hurricanes don't come this far in (ok, yeah Fran did but that was a fluke)!!

Dave Batzdorf wrote:

Same as an earthquake for you, just no high winds and rain... :cool:

I hd the "pleasure" of experiencing the Northridge earthquake in LA in 1994...and have been thru several hurricanes, including the fun of Charley/Jeanne/Francis in 2004...and will take a hurricane any day..not even a tough choice to make.