• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paul sessel

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• PaulXmas

RaceMedic wrote:

John2571 wrote:
I am adding 100 new strobes into my display(yes it might be overkill but overkill is GOOD):D

I have heard that it is good to get strobes from different suppliers so they will fire at differrent rates ?!

Any comments on this before I order ?!

Dave

If you don't mind me bumping this thread ... I am still hoping for an answer before I order more of the strobes .

Thanks,

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

RaceMedic wrote:

I have heard that it is good to get strobes from different suppliers so they will fire at differrent rates ?!

Any comments on this before I order ?!

Dave

If you don't mind me bumping this thread ... I am still hoping for an answer before I order more of the strobes .

Thanks,

Dave

I have never heard that before.

In my opinion, just the opposite is true. Different BRANDS of strobes have different firing characteristics. By all being from the same mfg, makes it much easier to sequence because you will know how those strobes react and you can olan for them to fire when you expect them to

Don't waste any money sending it back! i will send out a replacement. Also, I will have white icicles, both in pure white and warm white.

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Ron Amedee <ronamedee@cox.net> wrote:

Hi Paul

Received my two cases of Pro-Grade C-6 LED’s today. Hooked em up to my LOR controller and ran my sequences. Very nice color and very bright and they dim nice. Out of 24 strings 12 purple and 12 orange (you didn’t have Gold
attachment;jsessionid=abcXrxmK9I1l_74p5Xh4s?msgId=INBOXDELIM8422∂=2
) One string of orange would not light. Plugged into a recepticle and still nothing. Got out the OHM meter checked the fuses...All good...wiggled the first bulb and now it works as long as tension is applied. Being the bulbs are not replaceable will I have to mail the string back for replacement? Sorry for the hassle because everyone on the LOR forum say’s Paul is the greatest !!

Thanks for your time....Many more LED’s to purchase before Christmas.

On a different note...will you have white icicle LED strands available this year?

Thanks

Ron Amedee

First year LOR and LED Junky

--
Paul Sessel - Creative Displays, Inc.
16210 Foster, Overland Park, KS 66085
1 800 733-9617 FAX 913 402-8487 Local 913 402-9617
Lighting America Since 1959
Web < ]http://www.creativedisplays.com]http://www.creativedisplays.com> <paul@creativedisplays.com>

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SERVICE !!!!!!!!

Ron Amedee wrote:

Don't waste any money sending it back! i will send out a replacement. Also, I will have white icicles, both in pure white and warm white.

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Ron Amedee <rXXXXXXX@cox.net> wrote:

Hi Paul

Received my two cases of Pro-Grade C-6 LED’s today. Hooked em up to my LOR controller and ran my sequences. Very nice color and very bright and they dim nice. Out of 24 strings 12 purple and 12 orange (you didn’t have Gold
attachment;jsessionid=abcXrxmK9I1l_74p5Xh4s?msgId=INBOXDELIM8422∂=2
) One string of orange would not light. Plugged into a recepticle and still nothing. Got out the OHM meter checked the fuses...All good...wiggled the first bulb and now it works as long as tension is applied. Being the bulbs are not replaceable will I have to mail the string back for replacement? Sorry for the hassle because everyone on the LOR forum say’s Paul is the greatest !!

Thanks for your time....Many more LED’s to purchase before Christmas.

On a different note...will you have white icicle LED strands available this year?

Thanks

Ron Amedee

First year LOR and LED Junky

--
Paul Sessel - Creative Displays, Inc.
16210 Foster, Overland Park, KS 66085
1 800 733-9617 FAX 913 402-8487 Local 913 402-9617
Lighting America Since 1959
Web < ]http://www.creativedisplays.com]http://www.creativedisplays.com> <XXXXX@creativedisplays.com>

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SERVICE !!!!!!!!

Next time you might want to mask the email address!

Be perpared for the spam flood!

Do you want to enlarge your.....

You have a bazillion dollars please send me your info to claim...