Top Posters In This Topic

• NoLor

• Frank Picozzi

• rwertz

• Don

LightORamaDan wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
rwertz wrote:
See now, this is the stuff we're talking about. How many support forums get visited by the company's CEO at 10:00 on a Friday night?

Yeah but I won't foget the fact that he ate more than his share of pizza at Andy's :D

That was good pizza!

How would we know. You ate it all!!!:)

Frank Picozzi wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
Frank Picozzi wrote:
rwertz wrote:
See now, this is the stuff we're talking about. How many support forums get visited by the company's CEO at 10:00 on a Friday night?

Yeah but I won't foget the fact that he ate more than his share of pizza at Andy's :D

That was good pizza!

How would we know. You ate it all!!!:)

I think he had no choice Frank, as I heard you drank all of the beer! :D

rwertz wrote:

Visited by the CEO at 10 at Night??? All his people are good. Couple of years ago, I had a problem with getting an ELL programmed on a Sunday afternoon. Ran in, got online here, posted my problem, came back in 15 minutes later and had a posting from, I think that it was Bob, giving me his Cell phone number with instructions to call him and he'd walk me through it. Never used it, I figured out my problem. Operator error.

Lost channels 1 and 2 on one controller. Overloaded and started flickering. Posted notice. Came back 15 minutes later and had message from Dan, saying that he would Air Express me a replacement controller and that I could ship it back to him after the season. Lucky me, I had a spare controller.

I have NEVER had such customer service. I can tell, not only is he good, but passionate about his service and equipment. So his server was down for a few hours. S*** happens. If you wait until the last minute, then expect problems.

I run my show in an amusement park. My shows started Last night. And believe me, I've had TONS of people asking me how I created this show. The FIRST words out of my mouth direct them to the LOR website. The Second thing I say is I brag about their customer service.

DAN, BOB, don't you DARE change a thing. Keep going just the way you are..

Only complaint I have is not having USPS as a shipping option at a bit more financially-friendly rate.. otherwise, I wouldnt change a thing! Rok On Dudes :dude:

Been hanging LOR controllers a number of years now, tons of channels, servos and the like. In the IT industry now full time for 12 years and I look at the LOR S2 software as a "Work In Progress", and a great job it does!

Took a REAL hard look at DIY controllers and software this spring, weighing the issues of each. For myself and my son the ONE thing that kept us purchasing and supporting LOR is the "Service After The Sale"! And GLAD I did I am Luke Skywalker - because when I powered up my spare Servo Dog board quite late one night - in my very tired state I wired it incorrectly and that little puff of smoke floated up from the board, first thing Monday morning I called -whimpered to Brian, then Mary, and I had a brand new board in my hands shipped USPS before week end, I bought the new board of course. East coast to west coast.. That's service...

We ALL make mistakes, But be Very Very careful how you speak of our Light O Rama family - we may not be related but there are many of us who become very protective of our Good Friends.

that's all i have to say about that.... Forest....