Light-O-Rama Forums

ledholidaylighting.com collects money but does not ship orders

itphone

Placed an order back in June and stated on their site, product in and shipped first week of Sept. Middle of October and nothing. Emailed them 3 times for an update, got on their help site and ask for an update of my order, I even called and left a message. No replys and no call back. Has anyone else had the same problem with ledholidaylighting.com. If anyone plans on buying any christmas supplies stay away from them. Like I said I placed my order in June and still have not recveied it. You would be lucky if any orders place now would be received by Nov. 2011, that is if you would get it at all. The one thing they are quick about is taking money from you.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Roberson

• rgardner518

• jimswinder

• Tim Fischer

Your complaints are like listening to a broken record over and over again... A lot of people have had issues. Most wouldn't do business with them again. I'm sorry you didn't read any of the posts from last year before ordering from them. In my opinion I think it's well past time for BB admins - especially on PC - to stop covering for this guy and let people speak of their experiences without deleting critical posts. Contact Paypal or your credit card company and file a complaint. Based on past performance, that will either get you some of the product you ordered (not all, but some to hopefully mollify you until you decide you'll never get the rest and give it up) or it will get you a refund. If it was me, I'd take the refund and thank your lucky stars that at least you got your money back. I'm still waiting for the completion of my order from 2009...

itphone wrote:

Placed an order back in June and stated on their site, product in and shipped first week of Sept. Middle of October and nothing. Emailed them 3 times for an update, got on their help site and ask for an update of my order, I even called and left a message. No replys and no call back. Has anyone else had the same problem with ledholidaylighting.com. If anyone plans on buying any christmas supplies stay away from them. Like I said I placed my order in June and still have not recveied it. You would be lucky if any orders place now would be received by Nov. 2011, that is if you would get it at all. The one thing they are quick about is taking money from you.

Did you use paypal to make the purchase? If so, they will protect you! They refunded me 100% of my $$ when the same thing happened.

George Simmons wrote:

I'm sorry you didn't read any of the posts from last year before ordering from them. In my opinion I think it's well past time for BB admins - especially on PC - to stop covering for this guy and let people speak of their experiences without deleting critical posts. Contact Paypal or your credit card company and file a complaint. Based on past performance, that will either get you some of the product you ordered (not all, but some to hopefully mollify you until you decide you'll never get the rest and give it up) or it will get you a refund. If it was me, I'd take the refund and thank your lucky stars that at least you got your money back. I'm still waiting for the completion of my order from 2009...

Thats the problem George! Over @ PC, important info such as this gets deleted!! This is exactly that stuff that people need to see!

I received my order that I placed with their pre-order sale...

also made another order with them last week and already received the merchandise...

jldavis1969 wrote:

I finally recieved my order after doing some research at the minisota BBB. I found an e-mail address and sent an e-mail to him. Next day my items were shipped.

That e-mail address is Travis@seasionalImpressions.com

Does he spell seasonal that way or is it a miscue?

Thanks jldavis1969 for the email address. I'll try that first. I did pay with Paypal so if I don't get a reply in a couple of days I will take it up with Paypal. Thanks for that info Pokrplr.

I also rcvd my stuff from the pre order (January) but it took a looooooooong time. I also had a strand that wasn't working, emailed numerous times, and have yet to hear back from the help desk. I will not be doing business with them again. At least I got my order and most worked.

Same thing here, got all my stuff but took a long time and many small orders. I had similar problems last year but decided to give a second chance this year. I also will not be ordering again. I would rather pay more than go through the hassle of not having product in the time frame I was promised.

Found out that the only why to get Travis from LEDholidaylighting.com/Seasonal Impressions to get back to you about your order is not by going to his help/support website and sendingh him a question on where is my order or calling him on that 1-888-657-6510 that he supplies on his website because he ignores all that. You have to file a claim with Paypal and then he will get off his butt and get back to you. Travis from LEDholidaylighting.com what a joke this guy is.
Here is another number I found for Travis in case someone else can't reach him pixel.gif 952-292-4870. It's not same line as the 888 number

Same problem with LED Holiday lighting/Seasonal Impressions.

After I sent multiple emails, and no response, finally checked the local BBB(should have looked there first). The local BBB shows that Holiday/Seasonal has an F rating,

Stay away from this guy. Lots of other places to get lights.

xmasjam wrote:

Found out that the only why to get Travis from LEDholidaylighting.com/Seasonal Impressions to get back to you about your order is not by going to his help/support website and sendingh him a question on where is my order or calling him on that 1-888-657-6510 that he supplies on his website because he ignores all that. You have to file a claim with Paypal and then he will get off his butt and get back to you. Travis from LEDholidaylighting.com what a joke this guy is.
Here is another number I found for Travis in case someone else can't reach him pixel.gif 952-292-4870. It's not same line as the 888 number

Paypal just denied my claim because it was more than 45 days ago that I paid him.

huskernut wrote:

Paypal just denied my claim because it was more than 45 days ago that I paid him.

Did you use a Credit Card with PayPal or directly out of your bank account?

If you used a Credit Card I would think you could still challenge it thru your Credit Card.

Can't believe after all of the negative pub this guy got last year ANYONE wasted their time this year again. To have to call anyone period, is a joke with the quailty of service that others offer. I went to Paul at CDI and he was constantly keeping us updated on when containers where shipping and when he expected product to be on his floor as well as when it was shipping to you. There are others out there that would love to have the business. If any post made that tries to steer people clear gets deleted when there are MANY complaints as well as that BBB rating of F, the one responsible for doing it should be gone after for the money you can't get back. I'm just sayin....

Lenny

Last year I got burned big time, almost didn't get lights for the show last year (had to order from another vendor last minute), but at the end I did get a full refund. Because of some personal issues he reportedly had to deal with last year (swine flu, ...) - I decided to give him one more chance this year on a small order of just SPT wire and SPT plugs, I got the wire but no plugs. I've sent email and posted a question on his website, but no reply - last year I never got anyone when trying to call, so not doing that this time. I may have to order plugs soon from someone else...