Light-O-Rama Forums

No Try For Free for me?

LENNY RUEL

Light O Rama is just the best.

I'm posting to this forum using my brand new PC that I won in the PC part of the Try For Free sale promotion.

And the amazing thing is that I still have not received my order yet. I always order toward the end of sale so my order always ships way after sale.

So I have a brand new computer that I received before even being charged for my order.

Thanks Dan and the rest of the Light O Rama company. You are the best!

And who knows maybe I'm a double dipper and will get a green slip too.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• LENNY RUEL

• rgardner518

• Dan C

• 1 month later...

It's been a very bad year for me financially and even more so, health wise. Back in July my wife and I talked about not doing lights this year and she convinced me that "the show" was the only thing that would bring some joy to the year. On July 13th, I ordered a new controller.Well, Mr. Ups pulled up today, placed the package on the counter for me and I began to open it. Tucked inside was a beautiful green certificate signed by my new best friend Alex Baldwin. YES...Tryforfree Winner!!! Thank you Dan and Alex for bringing a box load of joy to this household!!!

grizzly123 wrote:

It's been a very bad year for me financially and even more so, health wise. Back in July my wife and I talked about not doing lights this year and she convinced me that "the show" was the only thing that would bring some joy to the year. On July 13th, I ordered a new controller.Well, Mr. Ups pulled up today, placed the package on the counter for me and I began to open it. Tucked inside was a beautiful green certificate signed by my new best friend Alex Baldwin. YES...Tryforfree Winner!!! Thank you Dan and Alex for bringing a box load of joy to this household!!!

Hi! Its Alex and I wanted to say congradulations on winning! I hope you have a wonderful year.

Alex B.