• jldavis1969

• shfr26

• terrypowerz

• Darryl Lambert

shfr26 wrote:

Now at 329, Is it Monday the 19th yet?:D

LOL! :D

here is an update from the Prilosec website:

"APRIL 21, 2010 WE DID IT! We've chosen our Round 2 Officials!

Wow, what a crazy couple of days. We are spent, but when all of you have put so much time and effort—so much of yourselves and your passions—into these applications, it's our pleasure to review each and every one of them. We want to sponsor the most deserving candidates, and we feel great about where we ended up.

We'll pause to take a breath, and then we'll start contacting the newest Officials—that's OUR reward. The reactions we get from the winners are priceless, and are a big reminder of what this whole program is about.

Now mark down this date: May 14. That's when you can come back to meet the Round 2 Officials! And don't forget that there will be a Round 3 of sponsorships. So if your application didn't make it through, you're still eligible."

I will HAVE to assume that I am not selected yet until otherwise notified ;)
In which case the votes are needed for the NEXT round of selections for sponsorship.

"THANK YOU!" for all of your support and continued voting... hopefully, thanks to all of YOU I will have to call Dan to inquire about an IDMX sometime in the near future! :)

I just checked the web site and according to view by most votes, guess who was number 1??? His name starts with T and his avatar smokes. Are you holding back on us???