Light-O-Rama Forums

Where are all the 2019 vids?

MichRX7

My show doesn't start until tomorrow night, but I was hoping to see those of you who started tonight. You must all still be outside enjoying your work.

I haven't had a chance to record the "official" videos of our show yet because we were out of town Thanksgiving night when our show went live.  But here's a video I recorded after I finished setting up last Sat 11/23 just to make sure all the light strings, window decor, & props were lighting up properly.  The top string of lights on the far right firestick wasn't getting lit due to a bad plug on the SPT1 cord that had to be replaced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTY38u3oa9g

I normally have my camera or camcorder on a tripod but didn't feel like setting it up for the test video. 

Edited by Speedster
  • Thanks 1

@MichRX7 Thanks, all went well!  But I had about 20 seconds of high anxiety when we returned last night and were about 2 blocks from our house...I turned the radio station to the frequency of our FM transmitter and only heard mostly static.  Usually at that point I can already hear our songs playing, so I thought something went wrong and the show never started!  But as we turned the corner of our block I finally heard one of our songs starting to come through, and I could see our blinky-flashy yard a few seconds later.  WHEW!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/krmgnb4sglfqsc0/AADo4n5LYcCh4-ELfnT4Qoq9a?dl=0

first short video just shows the back roof, being a corner house I wanted to have lights shown from different sides.  The second video is side view just shows my hedge and wall lights (are not controlled). Can’t forget my Ho’s.  Last video is my front view of the house during a sequence for a minute.

32 ac channels. Pixie 4 for arches. 26 inflatables. Fm transmitter inside and a soundbar mounted outside. 

Edited by JayStang
  • Thanks 1

Love it, its tastefully done for Pink Floyd at Christmas. The manger adds something to it as well.  And the great George face.  Still in awe over the house. 

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

Love it, its tastefully done for Pink Floyd at Christmas. The manger adds something to it as well.  And the great George face.  Still in awe over the house. 

JR

Thanks Jr. 
Full disclosure - George Simmons did all the sequencing on this one. Since I copied his face, why try to reinvent the sequencing of it? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Thanks Jr. 
Full disclosure - George Simmons did all the sequencing on this one. Since I copied his face, why try to reinvent the sequencing of it? 

He can put a great sequence together.

JR

https://www.facebook.com/david.hardin.5811/videos/2643017099100432/?t=31  I  tired to post this but LOR says too big , golly its only 31 seconds long  It is from last night, third night for the display 2019. This year 64 channels  lots more led's,more music.    It all worked but see some places that need a touch up.  I also see I need several more controllers and a bunch more lites 

David

Not the best quality but here's a short video of our first test this season. Purchase the pixel tree sequences.  The RGB icicles are new to the show this year.  Will hopefully have the full show up and running tomorrow.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jfuller8400 said:

I think you accidently posted the link to it via studio creator rather than it's public link.

Silly me, I fixed it.