Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rapajez

What is 2012's "Party Rock Anthem"?

Sorry, cant play anything bieber-ish, dont want another controller to burst into flames..

Best.... Post.... Ever....

Orville had gave me a copy of an edit he did, but I decided to re edit it my self, to shorten it and change it a little.

I'd be interested in the edited version if you would like to share. The one on youtube would be pretty offensive to some.

I'd be interested in the edited version if you would like to share. The one on youtube would be pretty offensive to some.

I'm still working on one part, I will share when I'm done. :)

I am already working on Call Me Maybe but I am using the Club Remix of the song so its more techno... Should be a fun one to do.. I am also going to edit it down so its shorter.. If anyone has any ideas or would like to share what they have done with the original song.. i would love to see it.. I also finished Kelly Clarkson's Stronger.. I liked the song and thought it would be fun to do...

Didn't consider doing a remix of Call Me, Maybe. That may make it more bearable.

Ditto on "Some Nights". Just heard that song after my original post. Really cool opening. Would be interesting to do something with all that "a cappella".

anyone willing to share "Call Me Maybe" I would greatly appreciate. like the song but am running out of time to sequence.

anyone willing to share "Call Me Maybe" I would greatly appreciate. like the song but am running out of time to sequence.

Same here, would like to do it this year but I still have a lot to do.

Same here... I'm willing to share my Kelly Clarkson one with anyone who wants it as well... Also would love a copy of someone's Call me Maybe... or if anyone has any Lady Gaga songs... (Born this way, Bad Romance, etc..) or even any other current(ish) Pop songs.. I'd gladly trade some of mine for them...

I'm going to try using Call Me Maybe as my first ever attempt at sequencing. I converted the song to WAV and opened it in the Sequencer. That's as far as I got, haven't had time to do anything yet. I'm sure it won't come out good, as I've never done this before, but I figured it'll be a good song to start with since it's got a good beat. How do you guys come up with inspirations as to what to do? I can pick up the beat really well, I've got a good ear for music, but trying to decide what channels should do what at each beat is still a very difficult concept for me to grasp.

I'm going to try using Call Me Maybe as my first ever attempt at sequencing. I converted the song to WAV and opened it in the Sequencer. That's as far as I got, haven't had time to do anything yet. I'm sure it won't come out good, as I've never done this before, but I figured it'll be a good song to start with since it's got a good beat. How do you guys come up with inspirations as to what to do? I can pick up the beat really well, I've got a good ear for music, but trying to decide what channels should do what at each beat is still a very difficult concept for me to grasp.

I use Mp3. This should be a simple song. It's in 4/4. I just started to sequence this one. What i did firs was run the beat wizard at every 2 beats. Then I run it for quarter and 16th notes.

My display is set up in 4 ch interments of red and green.

1-8 House (slow movement)

8-16 tree (medium to fast)

17-24 Mini Trees (fast)

I just started this song a day ago.

has anyone one done "Sail" and are willing to share?

ok folks here is the winner,I have been hearing about this from my son for weeks,an now it's gone network tv

do it post it and it will get a million plus hits

ok folks here is the winner,I have been hearing about this from my son for weeks,an now it's gone network tv

do it post it and it will get a million plus hits

I don't know about this one maybe its he video that turns me off......Like the beat but thats it ............May be OK for the teenie boppers Probably I'm just getting too old (LOL)

I have been working on PSY for a few months and was hoping he'd go unnoticed. I don't really know how to sequence yet so it's been a bit of a challenge but been likng what's been coming out of it so far.

my son said he would do it,but I am going to cut it down to about 1-to 1 minute and a half,,mostly chorus and middle of the song

I have been working on PSY for a few months and was hoping he'd go unnoticed. I don't really know how to sequence yet so it's been a bit of a challenge but been likng what's been coming out of it so far.

tooo late it was on snl last night and has already been on ellen

Yeah I've been seeing him pop up everywhere. Hes a funny guy too so I appreciate that as well.