Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Boros

Sales??

Its not a sale.. they are on the normal product page but are priced $10 less than reg. price.. $141.xx instead of $151.

Crud, Flying for a living I was away and missed the early bird (5 am PT) purchase. I did get my 6 controller order in finally at 5 pm PT. I was extremely in the mood when ordering as our 400 vampire plugs and 4000' of SPT wire for this year also arrived today ;). When do we stop adding infrastructure?

obrienszoo wrote:

Crud, Flying for a living I was away and missed the early bird (5 am PT) purchase. I did get my 6 controller order in finally at 5 pm PT. I was extremely in the mood when ordering as our 400 vampire plugs and 4000' of SPT wire for this year also arrived today ;). When do we stop adding infrastructure?

You can't claim to be a real LOR'er unless you either, spend at least $3000 each year doing upgrades or get a warning letter from your wife's divorce attorney. Until then you are still considered a newbie.

I do have to say however, that 4,000' of SPT wire is a very nice start. When does the second 1/2 arrive?

Just kidding of course. Welcome to the forum.

obrienszoo wrote:

When do we stop adding infrastructure?

I plan on waiting until bears no linger [Foul Language Used] in the woods.

jim6918 wrote:

You can't claim to be a real LOR'er unless you either, spend at least $3000 each year doing upgrades or get a warning letter from your wife's divorce attorney. Until then you are still considered a newbie.

I remember somebody here saying to make sure you spend enough that she can't afford an attorney.

George Simmons wrote:

obrienszoo wrote:

That bear better not linger too long or he's liable to take a shot in the butt.

George Simmons wrote:

obrienszoo wrote:

Bears dont [Foul Language Used] in the woods.....They [Foul Language Used] on the highway and kick it into the woods :D

jim6918 wrote:

obrienszoo wrote:
Crud, Flying for a living I was away and missed the early bird (5 am PT) purchase. I did get my 6 controller order in finally at 5 pm PT. I was extremely in the mood when ordering as our 400 vampire plugs and 4000' of SPT wire for this year also arrived today :P. When do we stop adding infrastructure?

"You can't claim to be a real LOR'er unless you either, spend at least $3000 each year doing upgrades or get a warning letter from your wife's divorce attorney. Until then you are still considered a newbie."

Only 3K per year? There is where I am in trouble. No divorce letter yet but the the looks are getting a little worrisome. Problem is this is my wife's hobby. I just can't stop buying the stuff every year despite the fact that she does all the work putting it out. I guess you could say wife's hobby my addiction. Setup and Take down I could do without

"I do have to say however, that 4,000' of SPT wire is a very nice start. When does the second 1/2 arrive?"

The 4000 feet is only the upgrade this year. Doubled last years order. It lakes a lot to go around 1/2 acre. 8 20amp dedicated circuits buried underground outside...

"Just kidding of course. Welcome to the forum."

Thoroughly enjoy the forum. I'll always be a newbie. Now if I could just catch up to her understanding of the sequencing I could totally take over. S3 here I come. Wait, That might be the straw......:)

papap wrote:

Got my controllers in yesterday. Wohoo

UPS says I will get my new controllers Tuesday. Then I have to finish the assembly on them. It will be interesting to see what I can do with the new generation controllers.

I am still trying to figure out the lights for my new robin wheel I am building that I will be using my new controllers on.

Dave Boros wrote:

papap wrote:

I'm still waiting for ship confirmation

How long after you could start to buy did you order?

I had confirmed purchase from LOR at 803 AM on the 7th, Shipping confirmation on the 9th and received controllers day before yesterday.

So can we please get an official word on whether or not ANYTHING will go on sale again before Christmas? I'd like to purchase some daughter cards for my DIO32 and would prefer to get them on sale. If not, I understand, just want to know whether or not it's going to happen.

coasterbp wrote:

So can we please get an official word on whether or not ANYTHING will go on sale again before Christmas? I'd like to purchase some daughter cards for my DIO32 and would prefer to get them on sale. If not, I understand, just want to know whether or not it's going to happen.[/quot

Like it was recommended to me (diff topic), you may want to email support@lightorama.com. You'll probably get a quicker response and it'll probably be from Dan. If you email tonight, you may get a response tomorrow.

Dave Boros wrote:

papap wrote:

I'm still waiting for ship confirmation

Just got my shipping conf email! Woohoo!

Ordered 2 of the new G3 16PC partially assembled controllers Fri Oct 7 and they arrived today Tues Oct 18.

Now I just need to hookup the power cords and dangles and test them. I was not planning on having them by Halloween.

Time has been such a crunch for me this year I have just been focused on my Christmas setup this year. Well no more excuses on putting my Robin Wheel together now. I had better get started. I have been working on the programming for the last two months now I can run some actual field tests now. Whaa Hooo. ;)

toddmoon wrote:

Ordered 2 of the new G3 16PC partially assembled controllers Fri Oct 7 and they arrived today Tues Oct 18.

Now I just need to hookup the power cords and dangles and test them. I was not planning on having them by Halloween.

Time has been such a crunch for me this year I have just been focused on my Christmas setup this year. Well no more excuses on putting my Robin Wheel together now. I had better get started. I have been working on the programming for the last two months now I can run some actual field tests now. Whaa Hooo. ;)

They're estimating mine coming this Thursday. Super psyched! Good luck!

Dave Boros wrote:

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning....sssssnnnniiiiiffffffffff....aaaaaahhhhhhhh....love that new controller smell!!

I assume you have it put together already, right? :P