Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR sale??

Tom Clapper

I have signed up for the mailings from LOR but was just wondering how much of a sale it is. I am looking to buy a couple more pc controllers so are they like 25% off or buy one get one half off. Or is it more like 10% off items?? Just trying to figure out how much I need to save up. Thanks.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• BrownOut

• displaysinmotion_will

• Max-Paul

Yes there is a certain time it starts. And you better be quick to order what you want cause it will be gone in no time. Like maybe ten minutes or so.

Last yr was a Sat night, 10p EST. Ya gotta pull the trigger FAST! By 10:05 last year it was all gone...Practice your clicking skills over the next 3 weeks and you'll be just fine...

shfr26 the link you are referring to is the inventory reduction sale that dan conducts right before his fiscal year is over. and the product can change from year to year and quantities change as well. The feb. sale is never one to count on to find every product on sale

one thing you guys are forgetting is the summer sale usually in june/july and is UNLIMITED quantity, includes every item they sell and runs for about two weeks.

a quick search of the forums will yield many results

kingsislandtechservices wrote:

shfr26 the link you are referring to is the inventory reduction sale that dan conducts right before his fiscal year is over. and the product can change from year to year and quantities change as well. The feb. sale is never one to count on to find every product on sale

one thing you guys are forgetting is the summer sale usually in june/july and is UNLIMITED quantity, includes every item they sell and runs for about two weeks.

a quick search of the forums will yield many results

The link I posted was last Feb secret sale. Giving Tom an idea of the prices for THAT sale. I agree, you may not get what you want, but there is a chance you will. The summer sale is, as you stated unlimited.

shfr26 wrote:

The link I posted was last Feb secret sale.

Just to bad it is not a secret sale. ;) Dan should just put the sale on without warning, now that is a secret sale.

We would all stick to this forum like a fly to a glue trap.

Gives equal opportunity to all.

Any rumors on when the sale is?

lightzilla wrote:

Any rumors on when the sale is?

Dan conducts his inventory reduction sale right before his fiscal year is over, i believe he has said in the past that his fiscal year end in march so I will say it will be anytime before march

Max-Paul wrote:
Ya! March. That's it, March. Right, March. snicker, snicker..

what is that supposed to mean?

He is telling everyone that the sale will be in March.

Just to clear things up no where did i say the sale would be in march, someone asked when the sale would be and I simply stated that many years ago Dan made a statement that he started the febuary sales to reduce inventory on overstock products before their "fiscal" year ends on march 1st. So I said to expect it anytime before march

Just to clear things up no where did i say the sale would be in march, someone asked when the sale would be and I simply stated that many years ago Dan made a statement that he started the febuary sales to reduce inventory on overstock products before their "fiscal" year ends on march 1st. So I said to expect it anytime before march

If I said our year ended on March 1 then I misspoke. It starts on April 1 and ends at the end of march....

Not sure what date will be this year or what will be for sale yet. But there will be a sale... I think it will start a couple weeks later this year.

Dan

I apologize. My bad folks, my sick sense of humor at it again. That was suppose to be one of those wink, wink type of jokes of mine (note the two "snickers"). Tell everyone a wrong date so that there is more for those of use in the know or are at the right place at the right time. I did not mean for anyone to take what I said as the straight poop or anything else. I know that there is enough time for all to get the skinny.

I know that most of the time I am the straight guy. And everyone once in awhile I like to cut up some too. Just my humor is strange and leaves some unclear. Sorry for anyone taking that post seriously.