• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ Hvasta

• Surfing4Dough

• LightORamaDan

• mschell

LightORamaDan wrote:

We finally received the cards from the manufacture. The delay was caused by a backorder on the Mosfets. We started testing and packaging them on Thursday and started shipping the CTB16D-QC cards on Friday.

Dan

Hi Dan, Is this effecting delivery of the old style cards as well?

Rick

huskernut wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
We finally received the cards from the manufacture. The delay was caused by a backorder on the Mosfets. We started testing and packaging them on Thursday and started shipping the CTB16D-QC cards on Friday.

Dan

Hi Dan, Is this effecting delivery of the old style cards as well?

Rick

We now have both CMB16D-QC and CMB16D cards in stock. We never had delays on the CMB16D cards... Orders on CMB16D-QC cards will be handled quickly now that we have them in stock.

Dan

I'm curious too about your order date, and if you used "Try-for-free".

My order status still doesn't have any tracking info showing. I did use the promo and ordered later during the summer sale.

Mark

Yippee!! I just got the shipping notice for my four -16PC cards, one 16QC card!! Bad news is, this makes 9 controllers total.. looks like I have to upgrade again to Advanced.. raaats!! cha-ching!!

mschell wrote:

My order status still doesn't have any tracking info showing. I did use the promo and ordered later during the summer sale.

Mark

Anybody have any updates on this? Does the yahoo store order status page update with your tracking info once it shipped, or does this remain blank? I am awaiting a single DC-QC controller that I ordered on 7/14 (last day of the sale). Did anybody that ordered a DC-QC near this (last few days of the sale) receive theirs yet?

Surfing4Dough wrote:

mschell wrote:

Mark

Anybody have any updates on this? Does the yahoo store order status page update with your tracking info once it shipped, or does this remain blank? I am awaiting a single DC-QC controller that I ordered on 7/14 (last day of the sale). Did anybody that ordered a DC-QC near this (last few days of the sale) receive theirs yet?

They are currently on July 12th. I expect tha that your order will ship very soon. If it was a PayPal order then you will be receiving a PayPal payment request for the funds because the original PayPal payment will have expired due to us not collecting the funds.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

They are currently on July 12th. I expect tha that your order will ship very soon. If it was a PayPal order then you will be receiving a PayPal payment request for the funds because the original PayPal payment will have expired due to us not collecting the funds.

Dan

UNLESS I won the Try-for-free (I can still be hopeful, right?)...:)

Excellent. Think they will ship this week? Thanks for the update either way.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

UNLESS I won the Try-for-free (I can still be hopeful, right?)...:D

Excellent. Think they will ship this week? Thanks for the update either way.

I hope that it ships this week but if not it will be early next week. You are correct that there are TryForFree winning orders still to be shipped.

Dan

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Hey S4D, how did you make your avatar animated?

It is just an animated GIF file, which is still a picture file, that therefore could be uploaded as my avatar.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

sparky741 wrote:
Got mine yesterday. Showtime!

I'm curious what your order date was, if you know. And is it the QC one? Have fun! Can't wait for mine!

Ordered 7/14, did not use try for free. Yes, it is the -QC. Playing with some LED spots right now. Halloween is going to be awesome this year! Cheers to LOR for getting it to me in time party0053.gifparty0053.gifparty0053.gif:dude:

Got my shipping notice today - place a TFF order on 7/13.

Will see if I won when I get the package. An older note from July said that they would charge the card and then refund it later if you won TFF, but not sure...

I also got my shipping notice today, Mark. These 4 DC cards will boost my total to 8 DC cards.

My CC was charged also. Probably not a TTF winner, oh well.

JBullard wrote:

I also got my shipping notice today, Mark. These 4 DC cards will boost my total to 8 DC cards.

My CC was charged also. Probably not a TTF winner, oh well.

But you might still be a TFF winner (you won't find out until it arrives). :D

Mine shipped today too. I ordered late on the last day of the sale, also using TFF.