Light-O-Rama Forums

2 CCR's One Command

stlights12

I purchased 2 CCR's in the sale and intended to use them to go up my 30' flag pole. So I would place one controller at the bottom and one would be mounted in the middle to cover 30'. As I started programming using superstar a problem with that vision arose. How can I get the command to flow from the end of one rope to the beginning of the other. So if i have it do a morph I want it to go from the bottom of the pole to the top. It Programs it to start at the beginning of both ccr's. Like if someone did 3 leaping arches how do they get it to start at the first arch and go across all 3.

Thanks

that would require cuting the sealed ends and I would loos pixls(i think). I have 2 controllers. and i think it says in the book if i do that i still need the power supply hooked in. its a little to shady for me. it would be a $500 gamble

I was referring to programming, not the power. Yes each has it's own power supply, but you can Cat5 the CCRs together to form 1 continuous CCR ribbon, and program it with 1 address. This is for stand-alone mode. With a PC/Showtime, just program them the same way you would arches.

Edited by Liberty-Laser

I did mine (2 ccr's) without superstar. change the channel assignments to go from 1 to 50 and 50 to 1 (top to bottom on the screen). This will work as if you have a 100 pixel ccr (of course two different controllers numbers etc.). It takes a couple of minutes to reconfigure but works well.

I purchased 2 CCR's in the sale and intended to use them to go up my 30' flag pole. So I would place one controller at the bottom and one would be mounted in the middle to cover 30'. As I started programming using superstar a problem with that vision arose. How can I get the command to flow from the end of one rope to the beginning of the other. So if i have it do a morph I want it to go from the bottom of the pole to the top. It Programs it to start at the beginning of both ccr's. Like if someone did 3 leaping arches how do they get it to start at the first arch and go across all 3.

Thanks

I haven't used superstar programming yet, so I can't answer your question, but I would suggest you post this in the Superstar topic. Brian is very good with helping answer these questions. I think all answers above are missing your question. Of course you can do this manually, but that's not the question.

Steve

• The topic was locked