Light-O-Rama Forums

Effect of Cold Weather on Controllers?

jim6918

Yah, I guess that does put things in perspective a little. So the next time I'm freezing my ass and complaining about -15F, I'll take a moment to laugh out loud (and hope my face doesn't freeze) thinking about you poor folks up there in Canada.

PS - the cat5 will be just fine as long as you don't touch it, or breathe on it, or even look at it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• PaulXmas

• George Simmons

• jim6918

George Simmons wrote:

Yah, I guess that does put things in perspective a little. So the next time I'm freezing my ass and complaining about -15F, I'll take a moment to laugh out loud (and hope my face doesn't freeze) thinking about you poor folks up there in Canada.

PS - the cat5 will be just fine as long as you don't touch it, or breathe on it, or even look at it.
But on Thur we will be close to 0C (32F) Heat Wave!

Guest Don Gillespie

I know its cold in Edmonton, same here in the Hat, can hardly wait for the chinook on Wed. supposed go to plus 6 for us major heat wave get the shorts out, and don't forget the sunscreen. :P:D:D

To bad about the jeep though my ford starts all the time LOL :?

Those idiots over there in Copenhagen are still trying to convince us that we are still having global warming. They should have held it in Canada, Brrrrr. Feels like an ice age is coming.

Ironically, that's what would follow global warming. If all the polar ice melts and affects the ocean's currents, it will ultimately lead to another ice age. Too bad those climate liars and morons don't know more about the natural geological history of our planet even before humans got involved.

lonewolvie wrote:

Those idiots over there in Copenhagen are still trying to convince us that we are still having global warming. They should have held it in Canada, Brrrrr. Feels like an ice age is coming.
In Edmonton last Sat night! LOL