Light-O-Rama Forums

Easyest Song That You Have Sequencened

Guest guest

After much perusal of these forums, I decided I'd do two separate shows for my first year - one with mostly holiday tunes and a bit of rock and roll mixed in and another with mostly rock and roll and a few holiday tunes mixed in. So far, I've finished about a dozen songs and have another dozen or so somewhere in progress.

To date, the easiest one I've sequenced, by far, is a little two-minute ditty by Jack Knife and the Sharps titled Down the Line. Great beat (the Beat Wizard nailed it perfectly) and lots of opportunity to have a little fun with the blinky-flashys.

I didn't work very much with S1, but if LOR makes S2 much easier, the songs will almost be sequencing themselves. Great job LOR!

George

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steven

• Dale W

• NWSanta

• Brian Mahnke

Travis wrote:

NWSanta wrote:
I swear there should be one button for copy and one for paste on the keyboard. That would make things a little easier.

There is.

Well not just one button but two.

What you do is select the cell you want to copy, then push and hold the "Ctrl" button and then push the "C" button while holding the "Ctrl" Button down to copy.

To paiste, you select the cell where you want to paiste and hold down the "Ctrl" button and push the "V" button to paiste.

I knew that silly, thus the "1" button comment. Wouldn't it be nice just to press C or V instead of CTRL and that button. I'm thinking about reassigning some mouse buttons to aid in the sequencing.

Evan

NWSanta wrote:

Travis wrote:
NWSanta wrote:
I swear there should be one button for copy and one for paste on the keyboard. That would make things a little easier.

There is.

Well not just one button but two.

What you do is select the cell you want to copy, then push and hold the "Ctrl" button and then push the "C" button while holding the "Ctrl" Button down to copy.

To paiste, you select the cell where you want to paiste and hold down the "Ctrl" button and push the "V" button to paiste.

I knew that silly, thus the "1" button comment. Wouldn't it be nice just to press C or V instead of CTRL and that button. I'm thinking about reassigning some mouse buttons to aid in the sequencing.

Evan

Evan

I hear what your saying.

It would be nice to only have one button per function.

It does get old having to hold down the "Ctrl" button.