Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale Prices...

Roger Leon Forbes

Hi Dan, Just wondering if you are going to post a sale price sheet before the 28th. Looking forward to it, thanks for eveyrthing Roger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• EthanP

• bdeditch

• rgardner518

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The prices for the summer sale is usually a few more dollars but not by much. Thats what I have heard. Looking to get another one maybe the wife wont see this one.

My main computer crashed and I have lost some of my e-mails. Is there any word yet when the summer sale will be?

Wayne

Nixay wrote:

For those not living in America, what day is that?

I do not live in America and I am guessing that it well be the 20th or the 27th. Both Saturdays.

At the moment the Canadian dollar is going up and I wish the sale was now, so if God wills maybe the dollar will be over $1.00 by then.

• 3 weeks later...

They have the 16 channel kits for 219.00 on WOWlights, but you have to buy a USB485 Communication Adapter which bring the cost up to 247.00 plus whatever the shipping is. Does anyone know where I can get a usb485 adapter cheaper or this the only one I can use with the controller? Also, I wonder how the sale on this kit will compare with the LOR sale when they have one? I don't know how long these will be on sale but hate to miss out on the better price. I know from what I've read that the prices are better after Christmas but I really want to get another one before then so I can use it this Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

JBullard wrote:

"Try for Free" orders get an additional 2% off this year with prepayment.

Basically with TryForFree orders, we will collect payment prior to shipping. The reason we are taking that pre-ship payment is to prevent the transactions from expiring and forcing us to re-transact the payment which is a royal pain. Because we are doing this pre-ship payment, all TryForFree orders will receive an additional 2% off the subtotal. This additional 2% will more than cover any lost interest.

If someone needs us to hold back collecting payment and product shipment to a particular date, they can add that as a comment to the order. We will wait until the date specified to perform the transaction however we will not provide the additional 2% discount.

Also this year there will be 4 new Dell PCs given away to random TryForFree customers. (Only orders with US shipping addresses will be included in the Free PC offer)

Dan